Wet 'n' Wild Natural Blend Lip Shimmer in Cocoa #107

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/13/2014 12:27:00 AM

The color on this is OK, sort of a frosty gray-brown mauve, but it's terribly drying, even when I used it with separate lip balm.

on 10/21/2012 7:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is my 2nd tube of the lip shimmer and I still don't like them. Cocoa is too dark on my fair skin. I used my ring finger to apply it hoping it would sheer it out more, but that didn't work. I do like the minty feeling after you put it on. Didn't care for the shimmer. Sorry WNW but I won't repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Natural Blend Cocoa Lip Shimmer by Wet n Wild is absolutely beautiful on us, Black women. There is very little pink in it, and the shimmer is GORGEOUS! I don't need a lip liner with it, however if I want a little extra oooomph I lightly line my lips with MAC's chestnut lip liner. Helps with the small amount of bleeding at the corners of my mouth as well. A much better, and cheaper product than Burt's Bees Cocoa Lip Shimmer. If you are looking for a dupe of Burt's Bees Nutmeg, again Wet n Wild's Maple Lip Shimmer out shines Burt's Bees Nutmeg. Maple is richer in color, very moisturizing, and who can beat $2.00 per lip shimmer?

on 3/8/2012 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this formula - smooth & buttery (but not greasy!). The color would be perfect if not for the FROST - it's beyond shimmer, it's metallic!
Please WnW, reformulate this great color but with minimal shimmer and it will be a bestseller :)

on 1/22/2011 3:26:00 PM

I needed a cool toned frost to go with grey items for the holidays. that said, this was perfect with silver eyeshadow and peach blush. Not everyone can wear this color but I loved it for it's purpose.

on 12/15/2010 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Where to start. I am an NC25 with oily skin and not very dry lips. My friend and I saw this at Wal-mart and she said it would look nice on me (looking at the cap) So I got it, and I wish I didn't. First it is WAY to dark for me, and I wasn't expecting that since this is supposed to be a BALM! Second it is overly frosty, not shimmery. It just kinda looks bad. Third, it did not apply all that evenly. I tried but it didn't look very consistent. On the plus I do like how it feels, very slick and buttery almost. Nice sensation. So maybe you might like it, but I didn't