October 1, 2014 | 1263 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Sarah McNamara - Miracle Skin Transformer

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by aemccall81

I'm sure this would be good for someone but it's just too thick and full of silicone for me. The shade I got didn't match my skin at all but it's so sheer a color that it didn't matter. Doesn't work for me under makeup as it clings to my dry patches. Also it's ridiculously expensive.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by suggrr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I wish I could use this. It's full of silicones IIRC which means it feels wonderful when you rub it into your skin. But they tend to break me out and this product is no exception. The medium shade would be too dark for my light skin tone if this had a lot of coverage, but it doesn't. It is "lightweight, luminous coverage" as the tube states. I've had tinted moisturizers that gave more coverage than this product does. What I really enjoyed from it is how my skin did look luminous, more youthful and dewy and slightly blurred. The older I get, the less coverage I can appreciate in my base makeup. I don't feel like I need to cover every imperfection anymore and I don't mind a more natural (but better) look like this gives. If it didn't break me out, I would've already bought a tube at Costco.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2014 9:18:00 AM More reviews by ginjababy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I came across a sample of this in Sephora's Sun Safety Kit and gave it a try. I fell in love with it! But at $48, it is a bit too spendy. Then I found it at Costco for $30 and bought the full size right away. I've seen the shades run a bit light, so for light-medium tones (which I am) I recommend medium. The texture is a lovely light, whipped, silicone primer-like feel. It smooths on nicely and evenly without balling, and dries down to a matte finish. The coverage? Almost none. IMO, you need to have good skin to use this. What it does do is even out redness, fill pores, and control oil. So if you need more coverage, this would be ideal to use as a primer underneath foundation. The look you get is very natural, no-makeup, just great skin. I wore this topped with some HD powder for about 8 hours and it lasted well without any oil breakthrough or visible patchiness. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by ruthaida

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been looking to try a BB cream. Saw an add for this at Costco and decided to pick it up. It is expensive but a good size. I have used several times and had no break-outs. The cons are you cannot use it with any other product on your face before applying such as a serum or it gums up into flakey balls. It is a silicone base in medium. It is right for my skin but may be to dark for fair skin and not dark enough for olive or AA skin. Overall it does create a blur and slight coverage. It does tend to settle into lines. I will not repurchase but use what I have for casual days and quick outings. I did use a Boots silicone based concealer and it worked well together, other types did not work as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Wendy1954

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I received this as a sample through Birchbox and tried it. I thought it was OK but now that it's warmer I wanted a lighter product so I tried this again. It is a primer/tinted moisturizer with SPF20. It goes on very smooth and has decent coverage. The only place where I didn't like it was under the eyes because it only emphasized wrinkles. Too bad but I can find a light concealer for that area. I will buy the regular-sized version.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 2:45:00 AM More reviews by PinkyPriss

t's that time of year again to start wearing Miracle Skin Transformer. It's weightless and non-greasy formula makes it perfect for the summer. It makes my skin feel perfectly smooth, provides coverage yet remains invisible, doesn't come off onto clothing, doesn't get greasy, and makes my skin look and feel flawless! It also improves the way my makeup goes on, and helps my makeup to stay in place for hours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by mkdallas

This is a fantastic product...the best primer out there, by a country mile! That being said, when I purchased it , I thought it was a BB cream and was bitterly disappointed with the performance and the cost. So I went onto MUA to see what others said, and that was the key to success. Even though this is stocked with the BB creams, it has zero coverage. Zero! Even the tinted shades cover nothing, However, if you use this prior to applying your BB cream or foundation, your skin will astonish you once your makeup is done. I am 55 with decent skin, but have a sprinkling of visible pores on my nose (happens with age). They are not craters, but a couple are fairly large. Once this is on my face, I can look in a lighted magnifying mirror and they are invisible...and no, I am not kidding. It does feels like pure silicone, so if that bugs you, avoid this primer. I've used Tarte, Smashbox and all the others out there and this is so much better, I can't even tell you. Very spendy, but you only use a small squirt, so I can see this tube lasting at least 6 months. I bought the one with a medium tint and SPF 20. It doesn't add any significant color but I'm a little tan right now and didn't want to appear ghostly. This is now an HG product and one I will never be without!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2014 7:15:00 AM More reviews by burlesqueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this at Costco. I'm not sure if I would buy it again. I wouldn't pay full price for this. It's a good expensive hydrating primer with sunscreen. Some days that is all I really need. Don't rely on this for coverage. It does dry to a powdery finish so the blur is there. The tint does even out skintone. It feels weightless and after the day is done, my face does look as it did from the start of the day. It sure is convenient.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by SwtMilkTea

I tried a sample of this product and really liked it. I am going to Costco this weekend to purchase a full size. I was a little thrown the first time I tried it. It had that distinctly silicone, slippery dimethicone primer texture. The product is more like a primer than a foundation/ tinted moisturizer. It has SPF 20, smooths skin, hydrates while keeping face matte, and has a light/ build-able tint. A great primer or tinted moisturizer for people with good skin with very little that needs hiding. Good for the no make-up look. It does blur imperfections and makes my skin look like I used a filter on my camera. Medium matches my skin perfectly. I use it by itself and use a concealer for spot treatment, or use it under my foundation. Great product. No breakouts, and skin looks great.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by RoberCindy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this BB! I had tried a few BBs and was given some samples to try and landed on Miracle Skin. I love how shear it is, the tint is subtle and it blends like perfection. Occasionally I'll add a little concealer over the top and it never grabs or cakes because Miracle Skin provides such a great base. I totally recommend!