April 19, 2014 | 1626 users online

Highlighters - Smashbox - Allure

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by skstone

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love it! It gives the most gorgeous golden light pink sheen! I also got this in a set at Ulta for $9.99 with Smitten lipgloss. This is one of my favorite highlighters! The only thing I wish was different was the size of the packaging. Although it's thin, it's HUGE. It is very hard to fit into a makeup bag!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by CurlyGirl321

This is the best highlighter ever! The lipgloss, smitten looks fabulous on my lips. A great buy for $15 bucks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2010 10:06:00 AM More reviews by steffmd25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am so suprised no one has written a review for this product yet. I purchased this HUGE highlighter at Ulta in a Christmas set. It came with Smitten lipgloss, and it was only $14.99. It had a massive amount of product, 21 grams. It is a pale shimmery pinky face/body highlighter. It gives my the tops of my cheeks a gorgeous sheen. I also used it today to highlight under my browbone and it looked magnificent. I am really impressed with the quality and price of this item. Girls, if you see this at Ulta, Grab it. Such a great buy.