October 23, 2014 | 1414 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Combination Skin Moisture Oil Free

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by uxi

This is a light formulation which is great for giving just enough moisture to people with oily/combination skin. Doesn't break me out and is quite cheap for such an effective product. I find it is great for all seasons for me, but do use a richer cream if you get dry patches in winter. Highly recommend for those that are acne prone and don't want to spend too much.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by fellee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just recently bought this moisturizer after a terrible one that always made my face look oily. This moisturizer really helps make your face look matte and not greasy. I'm really excited to use it on a daily basis because it just feels so comfortable and moisturizes so nicely! I definitely recommend this product to those of you with combination, oily, and/or acne-prone skin (which i have). It's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 5:05:00 PM More reviews by tiffode

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have an oily forehead and chin with dryness on cheeks around my nose. This product does exactly what it says in keeping the dry patches moisturized yet keeps the oily prone parts from getting greasy. it is lightweight yet hydrating to my face.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by MisstinaaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I only give this 4 stars because I have only been using it for about a week. I want to see how this keeps up with my skin, and if it breaks me out, which so far it hasn't. If it does, I will edit this review. This is a moisturizer that does not make my face greasy and sinks in easily. I only need one pump for my entire face. I feel it works better when my face is damp right after washing it. I also use it in the morning as a primer for my makeup because it keeps my skin from getting dry. IT isn't a miracle, but it definitely helps with some dryness I have.

EDIT: I have used this long enough to conclude that it is contributing to nasty breakouts that are taking forever to get rid of. I usually don't get red, inflamed pimples that hurt but this product I have a feeling contributed to it. Also I wore makeup today without applying this and my face doesn't feel any different from when I use this. Really don't think it moisturizes ... I'm tired of buying neutrogena products when they lie and say their products are non comedogenic. This isn't the first time this has happened with them. No longer buying their products, gave them too many chances.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2014 6:49:00 PM More reviews by ConnieAdains

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have suffered from combination skin my whole life with dryness on my forehead and extreme oiliness around my chin and cheeks. I would frequently get white heads all over my chin and throughout the day my chin would get shinier and shinier. I read somewhere that using an oil free moisturizer is the way to go for preventing breakouts and reducing oil production. I decided to purchase this product and I was pleasantly surprised. The whiteheads stopped appearing and my skin became less oily while also being moisturized in dry spots. It is a bit more pricey than your average moisturizer but I find it is totally worth it. Neutrogena products have rarely steered me wrong.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by dodo0ex

Neutrongena's Oil-free moisturizer Combination Skin is quite alright in my book.

My skin absorbs it and it does what it does. It keeps dry patches moisturized and controls shine in oily areas.

It doesn't look as good under make-up, in fact it tends to make me break-out. But nonetheless, all I have to do is wash my face and re-apply the lotion again to avoid such a travesty.

It is not reccomended to apply this when going out because it picks up dirt and gets oily throughout time. A moisturizer with SPF could help, but this one just isn't the job for it!

If you want to apply this without make-up, that would be extra grand and could prevent break-outs. No blocked pores here!

In conclusion, it's pretty good! Purchase is a "maybe".

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Andraia

I actually love this moisturiser. For my skin it works great by clearing up my dry patches and doing its best to contain the oily t-zone.

I like that it is lightweight and has a feather like feel to it. It is a bit runny but if you give it a few minutes it sinks well into your skin. I haven't had any breakouts and it sits well under layers of makeup (I wear a primer, colour corrector, foundation and concealer).

The price is quite reasonable and the packaging has a nice, clinical feel to it which I like for moisturisers.

Overall, would definitely buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2014 8:04:00 PM More reviews by alishee

A fairy poor moisturizer. It does not soften my skin, and it is far too liquid for me. I also find my foundation does not go on very smoothly after applying this.
Still.. it moisturizes my skin. So it's my backup.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Danaelycia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've used this product for quite awhile and have since stopped. The SPF definitely does its job as I've forgotten to put on sunscreen before hiking and i didn't get burned.

I don't dislike the product as it did what it was suppose to do but now that I've been experimenting with serums and oils, I'd never go back. I found that after not using it for awhile, I tried it again as I forgot to buy my other product and it was so heavy! I felt it didn't really absorb at all but just sat there.

In today's market of light weight products, this one is too old school. They need to update their formula and I would consider it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 10:09:00 AM More reviews by AllieeeCat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I needed a "summer" moisturizer, something light that wouldn't make me very oily. My skin is dry in the winter and oily in the summer, pretty common for middle america. I recently moved to Florida and I knew my Cetaphil was WAY too heavy for my skin down here. I did a search of the best light moisturizers for summer and stubbled upon this. I decided to go with Combo Skin instead of sensitive or SPF. Glad that I did, this does exactly what it claims to do. It moisturizes dry skin without making making skin oily in the T-Zone. This paired with Neutrogena Deep Clean Gel Foaming Cleanser and Witch Hazel makes mt skin perfect for summer living in Florida. TIP: It doesn't soak into skin immediately, just keep massaging into skin. It's a great base for makeup or just as is. I wouldn't recommend this if you have very dry skin and hardly ever get oily. Definitely my Holy Grail moisturizer!