April 17, 2014 | 1873 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Combination Skin Moisture Oil Free

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Teen84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Worst mosturizer EVER!!!... I have a sensitive /combination/oily/dry skin. A really problematic skin but OMG this thing simply damaged my face!... Now i have a real problem and looking for acne treatments like crazy!.. This is the cheapest mosturizer ever literally!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Nfoster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow!!!!! I have had SUPER oily skin with tons of clogged pores with mild acne for as long as I can remember. At 31 years old I have tried many many many different products to keep the grease at bay. Usually I am greasy within an hour or 2 of putting on my foundation. Now after about 2 weeks of using this day and night after cleansing with the ultra gentle foaming cleanser it been 8 hours since I've applied my make up and my face is STILL oil free!!!!! No blotting sheets or powder touch ups needed! Super excited I found this on a whim. No new breakouts or clogged pores/blackheads and it seems the older ones are going away as well :) I will say though this is definitely NOT for someone who does not have oily skin. I can see how some people may find it dries them out. Love it!! HG! Oh on a side note when I first began using this I DID break out all my clogged pores became whiteheads but now all clear and not clogged again. So I'm really glad I stuck it out because the results were worth it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by MonsterMeow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a few months now. I really like it! Its not the best moisturizer in the world but it's the first moisturizer I used that doesn't make me shine like I haven't washed my face for 5 days ; due to the lack of SPF in this version. OMG wouldn't it just be AMAZING if this had SPF and it doesn't shine!!! I have yet to test the one with SPF... but I don't really have much of a high hope with it since its reviews are like.......... *cough* bad *cough* I wouldn't buy this again since I'm always on the hunt for matte SPF moisturizers, but when winter comes back I'd buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 4:20:00 AM More reviews by pictureperfect09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a staple for me. I have oily skin and this was the first moisturizer I found that didn't feel heavy on my skin, like I was adding to my impending shininess, or make my makeup slide around. This is a must in the summer. During the winter I mix it with CeraVe because my skin gets more normal. I like that this product doesn't have SPF. I usually use foundations and/or powders that already have SPF, but when I don't want it at all to avoid the greasiness that comes with it and camera flashback, I can use this.
I use this everyday and I think the amount of product you get in a bottle very worth it.
Also, I am so grateful it has a locking pump. So easy to dispense the desired amount of product and to travel with.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2014 3:04:00 AM More reviews by chicshrieks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this moisturiser after reading that it was lightweight and moisturised well. I will hand the lightweight and fast absorbing claim to it, but other than that, this moisturiser isn't that great. The consistency is thin and feels nice, but after I moisturized my skin there was a tight/dry feeling after application. However, maybe my bad experience was because I don't have full on combo/oily skin (I just get a tiny bit of oiliness in summer, and even then, it's only once in a while).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by kmarie161

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love that this is just a simple moisturizer without any big claims to do big things. I enjoy applying this to my face because it feels so hydrating and refreshing. It is an excellent base for foundation and doesn't make me look greasy. It doesn't clog my pores either. Has a slight scent, but it's light and not bothersome. I think it's improved the look of my skin, I've been using it for over 4 weeks. :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 5:29:00 AM More reviews by butterflyboots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

The best drug store moisturizer I have tried. I think this is a great, basic, no frills moisturizer for most skin types.

It has never broken me out, it moisturizes without making me oily and seems to control my oiliness, and it's not irritating at all.

I actually like that it's unscented and it has good pump packaging. A good choice for those who don't want to spend too much $, and want a no frills moisturizer that is easily accessible.

The only people I wouldn't recommend this product too is people with quite dry skin or for those who want an SPF.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2013 10:48:00 AM More reviews by Luna73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm usually a big Neutrogena fan, but this is not one of the better products.

I bought this because the Neutrogena lotion I usually use (and love) was out of stock. I thought this would be the next best thing.

The first few times I tried it, it left my skin feeling greasy. The next few, my face felt tight and dry. A handful of times I used it any my face felt OK. I can't say what the difference is, but it seems like unless your face meets certain specific levels of dryness/oiliness/whatever, this lotion will not work.

I'm using up this bottle, because it goes on smoothly for the most part, and I hate to toss a product that's merely mediocre -- but this will not be repurchased.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by sonilen

Its a very light moisturizer without any smell. My skin is prone to acne once in a while. While I was fine with the moisturizer during the summers, it didn't help at all in the winters. I use the lightest possible face wash that's soap free and barely dries my skin. But the moisturizer couldn't make my skin supple without giving a greasy feeling. Plus, I felt the moisture remained at best at the top without hydrating the skin. I personally feel, its useless because even if the moisturizer doesn't make any break-outs it doesn't improve anything. Amazingly my toner was better to lessen the dryness. Wont use this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2013 9:25:00 AM More reviews by zynia

I was using Neutrogena combination skin moisture with SPF 15. But that one left a greasy cast due to SPF. Otherwise, I liked the way it made my skin soft and supple.
So, I decided to try this one, without SPF, to avoid the greasy cast.
And it was totally worth it!

Pros-
It moisturises my skin well in dry areas and do not make my T-zone oilier (though it is still as oily as it normally is, but that's completely fine)
My skin looks more healthy simply because it's well moisturised

Cons-
Not for dry skin or harsh winters

Overall-
If you have irritated skin due to constant use of acne products (like me), then please give this one a try. I know Clinique has some good moisturises in this category, but they are too expensive. This one is with in my budget and works really well!
I am definitely going to repurchase it. It has become my HG moisturiser. :)