The Body Shop Dreams Unlimited Body Wash

3.0

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/22/2012 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

First of all the smell reminds me of oceanus. Fruity floral aquatic. But a bit generic too. It doesn't moisturize my skin. It lathers well and the packaging is quite sturdy though...

on 5/20/2012 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Smells lovely... I love this line :) The Body Shop is so overpriced here in Australia but I got this in a small size in a pack of assorted products with this fragrance so it wasn't too bad. I wouldn't necessarily buy the full size body wash as I'm happy with my Aveeno body wash, but I do love this and the fragrance. Really nice and fresh smelling. I feel very feminine after I use this! :D

on 12/14/2010 5:40:00 PM

Dreams Unlimited Body Wash has a fruity floral scent which unfortunately is kinda generic and boring. Moreover, it is quite expensive for a shower gel. I rather spend my money on other skin care and makeup items and buy cheaper shower gels. The shower gel is good, it leaves my skin feeling soft. There is nothing special about the packaging. I will not repurchase because I don't love the scent, it's okay but that's it. continued >>

Popular Gels/Soaps