Bath and Body Works Frosted Cupcake

4.2

on 3/19/2013 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is by far my favorite sweet candle scent and it smells exactly like vanilla buttercream frosting! You can definitely smell it but It isn't so overpowering that it makes my whole house smell sweet. I have a backup of this candle because I love it so much. They're $20.00 each but they're always having sales such as 2 for $20.00!

on 9/20/2012 5:10:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This scent is a classic that I always like to have. It's a great vanilla buttercream scent that goes well anywhere in the home. However, the throw isn't that strong at all, you have to be right by it to smell it, so I suggest using this in between using stronger candles OR when you only want the candle for the ambiance. Packaging and pricing are decent!

on 9/18/2012 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Smells heavenly, I loved it so much I went the next day to get another one, but then I noticed it doesnt have a powerful scent, I like my candles to be strong and fill the room (the way leaves candle does) so I returned it :(

on 5/7/2012 8:48:00 PM

Stopped at BBW for friends bday gifts and ended up buying some for me ;)
Price: $5.60 CAD (sale!!) for 4oz
Scent: fresh cupcake frosting
It's uber sweet, smells exactly like the frosting you put on cupcakes! The scent is really strong that you don't even have to burn it
I love their candles so much!

on 4/6/2012 11:13:00 PM

i was so excited for this candle! when i smelled it without burning it smells so so good. exactly like frosting and cupcakes. then when i burned it i feel like theres this synthetic smell that comes through which really puts me off. i think the yankees cupcake and buttercream are much better when you want a cupcake/vanilla, yummy scented candle.

on 8/20/2011 12:03:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Very sweet smelling candle, like fresh out-of-the-oven cupcakes. The scent overtakes the whole house in a matter of minutes. Its amazing, but if you aren't fond of very sweet scents, this probably isn't for you.

on 8/9/2011 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the first Slatkin & Co. candle that I've tried. I was burning this last night and I loved the way it made my room smell. The scent is not too synthetically sweet, it smells like a kitchen when you've just baked a tray of cookies, or a batch of cupcakes. The scent lingered quite well and the candle burned evenly. What I like most about these candles is that they have thick wicks so you can easily re-light them without having to dig through the wax once it's been melted. Despite being a sweet scent, this one didn't give me headaches as it burnt and filled the room. Definitely want to try out the other scents.

on 2/28/2011 12:22:00 AM

This candle smells SO yummy! I really hope BBW ends up keeping this around, as we were told it was going to be Limited Edition for the holidays but its not almost march and its still available :)
I picked this up tonight with the 2/20 before my shift and I'm burning it now. The throw is pretty good-I can def smell it in most of my house right now and its only been lit for about 10-15 minutes! I def recommend this candle-but for the amazing scent and the good throw!

on 12/14/2010 1:05:00 AM

This is my favorite scent from the B&BW Slatkin & Co. candle collection. When I burn this, my entire house smells sooooo yummy, and it makes me feel warm and cozy. However, I do have several issues: (1) It burns waaaay too quickly. After burning for about 10-15 minutes, about an inch of wax has already liquified. Per the manufacturer, it's supposed to burn 40-65 hours... I'm thinking it's definitely closer to 40. =( (2) When I blow out the flame, the wicks give off a chemical-y, burnt-hair type smell. So when the candle is lit, the smell is addictive and I love how it permeates throughout the house; however, when the flames go out, yuck! But despite these issues, I seriously love the scent so I'll keep buying!

Popular Candles