Dior Addict - 753 Hollywood Rose

on 3/30/2012 5:09:00 AM

Good color for thrill! It lights up the outfit, the face and the spirits. It's vibrant, powerful, stays on pretty well and it's a Dior lipstick.. it is worth every cent in my opinion.

on 1/26/2011 3:34:00 PM

Gorgeous, moisturizing, long lasting. A very nice reddish color that I believe would be flattering on anyone! This color makes a statement without being too bold. Very good formula!

on 12/13/2010 9:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My holiday happy. Hollywood Rose is a great medium berried pink with enough blue base to make teeth look great while avoiding any overtly cool leanings. It's bright enough to be, well, happy, but not too summery -- in fact, it's a great winter pink/rose. It's the high impact formula, meant to deliver maximum color with a weightless feel and it does that. Freakishly well. It feels like nothing. A single, very pigmented swipe leaves full color payoff and a nice sheen. My only complaints are that it feels ever-so-slightly pinchy (an almost drying feeling, although it is not drying), and . . . the packaging. The tube is gorgeous: a cobalt acrylic square, into which the actual swivel tube slides via the customary Dior silver knob. Aesthetics aside, it's enormous. Like a little lipstick brick. As I am frequently a lipstick, phone, DL and credit card in pocket kind of girl, this poses practical issues. But then, I don't pretend that Dior creates their product packaging with me in mind. More disconcerting, however, is the feeling -- as I'm grasping that little silver knob to pull out the swivel tube -- that my fingers are going to slip off and I'm going to hurl the stuff halfway across the room behind me. Packaging plus pinchiness lose this one lippie, but the issues are easily outshined by the color, wear (incredible), and weightlessness. I'd likely purchase again, despite the $28USD price tag. Formula is nice.