April 23, 2014 | 1843 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - TheFACEShop - Herb Clear lip and eye makeup remove

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by asherzoby

Caveat: This is for the sheet make up remover, not the bottle one!

I love this make up remover sheet! Definitely asking my friend to help me get the next time she goes Korea. It is way cheaper over there as compared to Singapore!

Anyway, what i love about it is that it gets rid of my waterproof eyeliner from Bobbi Brown even with primer so easily! There is a slight stinging sensation though but it does not irritate my eyes nor leaves my eye red (and i do have very sensitive eyes). The sheet is also pretty big, so i can also use it to clean up the rest of my make up as well.

Prior to this, i have only really tried The Body Shop Vitamin E make up remover sheets though, so until i get tempted to hunt for an alternative, i am sticking with this whenever i use waterproof eyeliner!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2011 2:14:00 AM More reviews by suntynia

It claims to be for senstive skin...maybe I got a bad batch or I left it for too long before using it (about 1-1.5 years, as I was clearing other products). But boy did it sting my eyes bad. And the scent was chemical-like as well, not pleasant and neutral like the others said. I got mine in Korea. Anyhow I poured out the liquid and kept the bottle for travel use. It's a cute cube shape.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Liita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this not long ago and I'm really loving it! it does take a couple swipes to completely remove the makeup but I don't care, it's very gentle, doesn't sting the eyes and it's not oily so I only splash my face with a little water afterwards and I'm done! (in my experience even those mu removers that claim being "non oily" leave an unpleasant greasy feeling on my eyes and I have to use soap to remove the remover :P) it doesn't have a detectable scent and that's a plus and the bottle has like an opening to dispense so you don't waste product. I really really like this one and I definitely see myself repurchasing, I removed one lippie because it's a bit more expensive than others I've used, but it's worth it anyways.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Hamstershell

This is not bad, but not the best either. It does remove waterproof mu, but compared to others from Clinque, Neutrogena or even Biotherm, I find it not as effective. It takes slightly longer for the mu to dissolve and I have to apply quite a generous amount to the cotton pad to get all my eye mu off. The scent is very soft and neutral which I like, and it is not stinging to my eyes (big plus). I have just finished the bottle, and even though I do not hate it, I do not think I will rebuy it. There are better products out there for the same price or cheaper.