July 29, 2014 | 894 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Curel - Sensitive Skin Remedy

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by LookSee

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product has been discontinued :(

It was my favourite lotion! Boo HISSSSS CUREL for discontinuing this!

edit: I think the other recent reviews are for the "Fragrance Free" version??? Sensitive Skin Remedy is not on Curel's website, and their customer service confirmed it was discontinued a couple years ago or so.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2013 3:07:00 AM More reviews by Calliopi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love love LOVE Curel Sensitive Skin Remedy Lotion! It keeps my skin so moisturized and soft. Even after washing my hands they do not feel dry thanks to this lotion. It's so deeply moisturizing yet not greasy at all. It's also fragrance free which I really appreciate. Love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by mom2sam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Living in Wisconsin is rough on skin in winter. My hands are always the first body part to let me know it is winter! But I bought this for my husband and I to keep by our bathroom sinks because it was fragrance free and seemed to have some nice emollients. It really does moisturize. My hands are soft and hubby is glad he doesn't have to smell like a girl from using it! Price is right, too. Will definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Ronnie_Aran

This is a very good lotion. No fragance, it doesnŽt make my skin more itchy or red. It absorbs very quickly, maybe the first times you think is not working because it doesnŽt leave any film, but within days youŽll see your skin is less red, itchy and more hydrated. I use it after shave my legs with very good results calming itchyness.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by xosandy

I've never tried any Curel products but I received a small 0.7 fl oz sample and it's lasted quite a while. I really don't like the smell but wow-wow-wee it moisturizes my hands so well during these cold, winter months! I believe I may have found my HG lotion for winter. While I do love scented lotions from other companies, I don't find that they moisturize my skin very well. I'll definitely be picking up a full size at my local store once I finish this tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2011 12:34:00 PM More reviews by altar_keene

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this cream. It has almost a gel like texture, but it is very moisturizing. I use it as a facial moisturizer. My skin is not clog prone, so body moisturizers work on my facial skin with no problem. I found the bonus size tube (25% more for free) at WalMart for about $6.50. It's a huge tube and will last a long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

I thought I'd try this after seeing it featured on Kevin James Bennett's website, called In My Kit. I love the formula of this lotion...thick enough for substantial moisture, but not so thick that it takes forever to absorb. However, I hate the packaging! I wish it came in a pump like Curel's other lotions. It's hard to get a good grip on the squeeze tube and get more product out when my hands are already slick after putting lotion on one part of my body. This is the only reason I wouldn't repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by xxfallenangelxx692

I love this product and I use this along with the unscented lotion. When the lotion just isnt enough for my dry cracked hands and arms I use this it relieves the cracking and horrible rashes I get up my arms from my job. I come home and I am practically in tears at how bad I hurt at it heals all of it. My hands and arms crack and bleed from grooming dogs being in the water with all the shampoo and detergents. This stuff is awsome and the price is fantastic on it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 6:30:00 PM More reviews by ylrebmik7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I have seborrheic dermatitis (itchy, flaky skin) on my cheeks and nose plus flaky skin that gets oily, ugh. Skin Milk was my go-to moisturizer until it got discontinued. I won't buy Olay or any Proctor and Gamble product because I don't want to support animal testing. I got this in a sample size and it's been enough to use for several weeks. I find that this absorbs well, doesn't feel heavy and works well as a base underneath my powder foundation. I do plan to buy this again. I frequently find myself itching my face, but I haven't noticed that while I've used this.

Ingredients:

Water, glycerin, isopropyl palmitate, cetyl-pg hydroxyethyl palmitamide, polysorbate 60, dimethicone, stearyl alcohol, allantoin, eucalyptus globulus leaf extract, cholesterol, cetyl alcohol, sorbitan stearate, polyglyceryl-2 diisostearate, citric acid, sodium methyl stearoyl taurate, butylene glycol, bis-methoxypropylamido isodocosane, dmdm hydantoin, methylparaben, propylparaben

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this and decided to give it a try when I was having some problems with a rash which I assumed is an allergy. This did help. My rash disappeared along with the itch which was the main issue. So I am very happy about that, but the application was a little rough. This went on a little funny. Not too thick, but not too thin. And I do not know if that is why it did not sink in quickly. I felt very sticky for quite a while. Nonetheless still worked. I would go to it if I had another issue like this again.