October 21, 2014 | 1800 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - Cowboy Junkie

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2013 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Nedzglf

The fallout is horrible on this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2012 3:30:00 AM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love my palette! I got the midnight cowboy shade and the rides again, so I got this with birthday $$ and glad I did, I really like the colors for a glittery smokey look!! yes, there is lots of fallout, but i do my eye makeup after my foundation, then pick up the fallout with tape! it works!!! then i do my concealer, and blush and matte-ify powder, problem solved!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2012 2:37:00 AM More reviews by Madeleinejane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I like this palette a lot, but my only complaint is that the colors are way too glittery and the glitter fallout is incredible! There's glitter all over my face when I use one of these colors, so I reccomend doing foundation after you do eyeshadow if you use these colors, which seems a little bit backwards to me haha. My favorite eyeshadow here is Romp, a dark purple it is a little dark for my taste, but if you blend it well it looks gorgeous and is a really fun color to play with. I love the eyeliner that it comes with, it's a gorgeous color, and I cannot get over the lip junkie lip gloss, it is just so amazing! It tastes delicious and is a gorgeous shimmery color that makes my lips look gorgeous! I like this palette, but I can only really use it if I'm going on a date or if I go to a party because it is just too glittery for school or work. I still recommend this palette, and it is a great addition to my collection! :-)

rated 1 of 5 on 12/19/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by CandyPerfumeGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This palette has to be the most awful palett I have ever tried. The glitter fall out just makes your face a big mess. So much glitter, even after washing my face im still sparkling. I did give it one star because I love the purple shade. Its so perfect. I got this on sale for 24.00 so im trying to convince myself to keep it for the pretty purple shade alone.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by lyzaklls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not going to lie, I mostly bought this palette so that I could have a backup of the Midnight Cowboy Lip Junkie gloss, which I have become absolutely addicted to! It's shiny, a great nude, comfortable, and delicious, ha. That's important to me because I bite my lips constantly!
I knew what I was getting into with these shadows, but I love glitter, even chunky glitter, and fallout doesn't bother me. These shades do have fallout, but they're very pretty sheer neutral colors that pack a glittery punch, and I will wear them everyday. Romp is a beautiful dark purple that is perfect for the crease.
The value on this palette was fantastic too! A mini 24/7 pencil in Whiskey, four Urban Decay eyeshadows, and a full size tube of lip gloss for only $38? Best birthday present I've ever gotten myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 4:02:00 AM More reviews by Tara1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this pallette! My favorite shadow is Midnight Cowboy rides again and Midnight Cowgirl. Just a bright beautiful glizty fun arrangement of colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2011 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Kristina1444

I really love UD and this was my first experience with any the cowboy shadows. They are superrrrrrr glittery. I didn't really research this before i bought this i just knew i wanted it haha. typical me. At first I was a little scared of this palette. I loved the Rompe shade and the lip gloss and of course the 24/7 pencil. But I love this palette now after trying it out. I'm very fair so it shows up very nicely. Sometimes I'll put a shade on my lids with some liner or I'll use one of the cowboy shades on my brow bone. They are very pretty and very nice for nighttime or layering over another darker matte shadow to give some extra sparklyness. The Lip gloss is nice and sheer, perfect for any look really. not too sticky either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by girrl65

I am so glad I got this! A lot of other people might wonder why they even need this, but trust me, this will become your staple palette. I know it will for me! Let me explain.... In all the other UD palettes, I always hit the pan on all the Midnight Cowboy shades. I love them on my brow bone or just by themselves with liner or something simple.In my BOS 1 and 2, I have no more highlight shades because I used them all completely. So, to have a palette exclusively with the shades I use so much is really great!
Let me break down the Cowboy Junkie set for you. You get a palette with four shades: Midnight Cowboy, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, Midnight Cowgirl, and a new shade called Romp (dark pearly purple. Think AC/DC from BOSII only much darker). You also get a mini 24/7 liner in the new Whiskey shade, which is a dark brown. I'm not a fan of brown liner, so I might swap that. Also, you get a full size of the new Lip Junkie lip gloss in Midnight Cowboy.
This all comes in a cuuuuuuute fuzzy holder that has the same design as the lid of the palette, purple with gold glitter/stars. I love the packaging! It is very festive for the holiday season!
Over all, this is a great catch for me. If you hate the Midnight Cowboy series of shadows then you obviously won't like this palette. But if you're like me, you NEED this!