Avon Glimmersticks Diamonds - Sugar Plum

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Eyes: Violet

This color is really nice, though it's a little more red-toned than I would normally go for in liner. I find myself reaching for it constantly in fall and winter to accent my lilac, plum, violet, and occasionally red eyeshadows. It has surprising staying power for me, 6-8 hours. I love that it isn't a total glitter bomb. I've bought several more colors since purchasing this one, and it's still my favorite. I've worn Sugar Plum with the Avon Glow Ultraviolet color, too, for some added dimension.

Amazing color! So pretty! Their pretty good and i love them! I bought them when they were on sale for 3 bucks orginal price 8!

on 8/18/2012 9:43:00 PM

My mom went ahead and ordered this eyeliner for me since I love all kinds of purple eye products. I like the packaging because it's a retractable pencil, and it goes on pretty smoothly.
The only thing is, with my skin tone it isn't as vibrant as I would have liked it to be.
I use it on my lower lash line with just some mascara to add a POP to my eyes sometimes.

I had given up on Avon eyeliners many years ago, because, for awhile all the ones I bought were not soft enough for me to wear. I usually wear eyeliner on the inside of my bottom eyelid above the bottom eyelashes and they wouldn't glide on there, like my usual kohl NYC liners. Well, I RIS one of these eyeliners as an extra- I like it, it glided on very smooth and only took a few applications to build up color on the inside of my eyelid after I warmed it up a bit on a piece of paper. I love the color of this Sugar Plum. I have hazel/green eyes that have a blue ring around the iris and this color is perfect for my eyes. I'll definitely repurchase these again when I run out. The only reason I knocked one lippie off is because, there's not too much glitter, but, this color does stand out for cooler or neutral complexions. I'd highly recommend.

on 2/10/2012 8:59:00 PM

I have bought two of this little sticks so far and I intend to buy more!
This eyeliner glides on quite well and it's the perfect combination of eyeliner and sparkles! It could go on as an eyeliner or (if you smudge it) a nice eyeshadow shade. It's very pigmented, lasts all day, and is the perfect shade of plum.

on 9/19/2011 12:08:00 PM

I love these!! Sugar plum is a reddish purple color with sparkles. I paired this with a simple taupe eye and it was an awesome 'every day' easy eye. Lasts all day without smudging or wearing off. Once you warm up the liner, it glides on smoothly. You can easily smudge these out with a brush before it sets.

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I have recently purchased this and have to say I LOVE IT! I love my eyeliners, specifically the Mac ones but this is lovely for daytime use! I have baby blue eyes and this colour really makes them pop! I smudge some on my upper lash line and just under my lower lash line for a daytime friendly smokey look! I love it, the purple and shimmer is very subtle but thats perfect for me, as i have the Urban Decay heavy metal eyeliner for the really big glitter! I have no issues with its gliding formula, found it glided on as easy as others!!!! Love it, gonna get the rest of the colours :D

on 2/25/2011 12:22:00 AM

I love glimmersticks eyeliners, no other eye liner will do for me. They go on so easily, I love the self sharpening, but I do prefer the regular glimmersticks over the diamond ones, the diamond ones are quite dry and don't go on as smoothly and you don't really really see any sparkle.

on 2/16/2011 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this color and liner. I think it's great. It's sparkly and has great staying power. I really like. It gives a pop of color without being ott.

on 12/13/2010 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I sort of like this, its a dark plum eyeliner with purple/reddish glitter. It looks burgundy brown when applied rather than purple. It can actually pass for a dark brown. I am sort of dissapointed in the color but it stays for a long time, I only wear this liner when I wear fuschias or burgundy so it seems to pop in color, but not as great as Glimmersticks Diamonds Twinkle Sparkle (the blue shade).