Kiss My Face moisture shave in peaches and cream

4.3

Not tested on animals

on 8/11/2014 9:39:00 AM

I have this in the lavender shea scent and find the fragrance to be a bit overpowering. As a shave cream, this did not work well for my dry, sensitive skin. It left my skin irritated as if I did not use a shave cream at all. I will switch back to Skintimates Dry Skin formula shave gel.

on 2/14/2011 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product!

Leaves my skin feeling super smooth and silky to the touch. Really smooth and silky, no exaggeration at all.

After years of buying very well known name brand shaving lotions/creams for my legs, my legs started to get dry and flaky. Now, I naturally don't have dry skin anywhere on my body. I am lucky I have never had to moisture any part of my body however after years of using many of the well known shaving lotion/cream brands I began to get very dry skin JUST on my legs where the products were was applied. And I knew that my dry skin was a result of these products.

So a good friend recommended Kiss My Face "Moisture Shave" and wow what a difference in the skin on my legs!

I purchased the Kiss My Face "peaches & cream" Moisture Shave and have been using it ever since. No more dryness on my legs!

This product will really make your skin feel silky and it is non-irritating and very moisturizing.

I highly recommend that you try this product out, once you do you will never go back to any other shaving cream or lotion. This I am certain of.

on 12/13/2010 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Found this on sale at a Borders books (random, I know). It's so nice! May be my favorite shave cream ever. I find that some of the more lathery types are too thick, and just end up gunking up the razor. This one is a bit thinner, but still creamy, it has a very lotion-y consistency. It allows for a smooth, clean shave, and it smells fantastic on top of that! Love it. Would repurchase if I ever see it again.

Popular Gels/Soaps