LUSH Snow cake

on 9/28/2013 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using LUSH products for a few years but my obsession has only really blossomed this year. A friend gave me half of a little snow cake star she had left over from Christmas, and the obsession started there. I have tried for months to find somewhere to buy more online I've been experimenting with other LUSH soaps trying to find a year round replacement. the other day I was in LUSH picking up some Halloween treats and I saw an entire wheel of Snow Cake at the back of the shop and immediately charged towards it. turns out I can't actually buy it until next Friday but I'm sooo excited to get my hands on its soapy goodness once more. It's creamy, moisturising and smells unbelievable! I might have to buy a whole wheel to last until next year!!

on 12/29/2012 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This was the first LUSH item I ever tried. I started with a sample cut at the store. I didn't love it at first sniff but once I used it in the shower I fell in love. Smooth, moisturizing and now one of my fave scents.
I did end up buying this. $14 for soap. Wow. Didn't think I'd ever spend that much but.... I tried to justify it by saying it was seasonal. lol

on 6/30/2011 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My favorite Lush product! The scent lingers for almost the whole day for me, which is a plus because I absolutely LOVE how it smells. It moisturizes really well, too. My skin feels so soft now. Will definitely buy whenever it's available.

on 12/20/2010 4:00:00 PM

I've been using Lush products for over 9 years since I studied abroad in London, but I've never been a fan of their soap bars as I find them too drying. But this is AMAZING!!! It smells divine - like almond and has some grassiness to it. The lather is super rich and creamy. And after buying this I found out that Smitten has the same smell, so I went back and got that too. I wish this was a year round product and not just available during the holidays.

on 12/12/2010 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Mmmmm!!! I bought this on a whim while recently visting a lush store!! It has a very sweet almond scent to it...immediately I had to buy it! If you own Lush's smitten hand cream and like it..this is a must have. The smell is identical! I find that the smell does linger for a little while after I'm done, so that's a plus, and it does moisturize my skin nicely! I would recommend (depending on size of your chunk) slicing a small amount off to preserve some of the product, because if you use it in its entirety, it tends to dissolve more quickly.