October 22, 2014 | 1797 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Body Butter - Love etc...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by flixbix

I like Benefit's Maybe Baby and this scent is so similar. This body butter is definitely moisturizing. It doesn't sink in completely, which is fine with me because lately moisturizers that I have that sink in completely leave my hands as dry as before I moisturize. My one complaint is that it takes a little more effort to spread, even when I'm fresh out of the shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by gehaiena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

overall: it is a really great body butter. smells like vanilla meets flowers which is really light and nice. I use it every morning after shower and it feels really good on my skin, non-TBS body butters make my skin feels greasy even though my skin is super dry, probably because they have parabens in them. the only down side is I hope the smell can last a little bit longer because it kinda fade out through out the day.

price: this body butter is on the expensive side, just like all TBS body butters, but it is totally worth the splurge.

packaging: I like the tub packaging, it makes me able to reach the product to the very end. for those of you who worries about hygiene, just make sure you use your clean hands.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 5:23:00 AM More reviews by sparkle24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's really light- a little vanilla, a little floral. Not overpowering but at the same time lasts long. And it does what a good body butter is expected to do- nourishes the skin and makes it really smooth without making the skin oily. I was using this when I was on my honeymoon and my husband really loved the smell!

The Body Shop body butters tend to be a bit expensive but they are totally worth every penny. I have tried many different brands but am convinced that The Body Shop makes the best body butter!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2012 8:15:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

One smell of this and I was in love! I have also purchased the perfume and body wash in this scent. I've had a tub of this body butter for about eight months. I tend to use it more in the winter than summer, plus you don't need much. I went to use it recently, and I think it went bad- just that the scent was "off". Good thing that it was almost gone, so I tossed it. I've had other body butters from TBS and they haven't gone bad. So If you have this- use it up quickly!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 11:01:00 AM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm picky about scents, really picky. TBS scents are hit-or- miss for me (some morph on my skin into nasty plasticky smells) and I generally dislike vanilla-based fragrances. This is a wonderful exception! It's very soft and comforting, and I like the creaminess of this body butter. So glad I tried it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2010 10:46:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First of all, I am a big fan of the body butters from The Body Shop. This particular scent is a bit floral with a touch of vanilla (more of a summer-scent). I like it but it's a bit generic.
As with all of the body butters it is very moisturizing. Love etc... is not my fave of the body butters but I still like it. The scent is long-lasting but not overpowering. My dry skin would not survive a winter without TBS body butters. continued >>