April 17, 2014 | 1761 users online

Gels/Soaps - The Body Shop - Cranberry Joy Bath & Shower Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2012 4:24:00 AM More reviews by Nazhuka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Mmmmm, smells yummy!! The scent of this shower gel is neither very overpowering, nor extremely sweet. However, it doesn't linger. After I get out of the shower, the faint smell left on you is barely noticeable. It lathers pretty very well. This is a pretty expensive shower gel though, thankfully I got it during a sale. Also, this shower gel also dries up my skin if I do not pair it with a lotion or body butter... So I'm knocking off one lippy because of this!! But aside from that, it's not bad.....

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 12:17:00 PM More reviews by ItalianBerry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE the smell of Body Shop products, especially this one. I love using it in winter, it has a smell that reminds me of Christmas, I don't know why.
The packaging is cute, it foams really well and you feel clean and fragranced after you use it. Obviously don't use it on intimate areas though ladies, you should only be using neutral soap there. But this smells great for the rest of your body.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 12:29:00 AM More reviews by jessido

love the smell of the cranberry joy. I bought it because I was looking for a bubble bath but the lady at the body shop told me that I could use the shower gel and it's basically the same thing. She was right it does the same thing it does not leave a film or anything like that it smells fruity but not too strong maybe a little bit barky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 8:54:00 AM More reviews by doe_eyed_kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is only available during Xmas season, then u see a lot of stars, sparkles, reds, purples and discount signages flooding the store. So I bought this on a whimp and I love it. Foams up well, smells fruity delish and leaves your bathroom scented after u shower. A bit on the expensive side, so I look out for post season sales. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The Cranberry Joy shower gel smells fantastic. It has a nice fruity scent, not too strong. The size of the packaging is much smaller than the regular shower gels. I was lucky to get this on sale for a couple of bucks, so I ordered four of them. This is the second year I have purchased the Cranberry Joy scent ~ I sure hope TBS doesn't change the formula...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2010 10:14:00 AM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this cranberry holiday scent from The Body Shop. I have the body butter with the same scent. Love it! The shower gel lathers well and is overall a very good shower gel. Nothing to complain about. Good packaging (maybe a bit dull though - doesn't feel very luxurious).

However, I would probably not buy this again. That's only because I think there are cheaper equally as nice shower gels out there. I am not willing to spend much money on shower gels to be honest. continued >>