December 17, 2014 | 1706 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies in Black Drama

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by beautyinjade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Falsies in Black Drama is my favorite mascara and I totally recommend using it! I have been using it ever since it came out (idk how many years ago, lol). I have very thin, but long eyelashes (probably because I'm asian, lol) and they give CRAZY length and thickness to my lashes, like that dramatic "false eyelash" look, without the glue and crap.

The only drawback is this thing CLUMPS like crazy. But a good brow brush or eyelash comb will take those out no problem! It also runs out pretty fast and I don't use it that much. I would say a bottle is good for a month with consistent use. Sparingly, maybe 3-4 months.

Price wise, this is a steal! Best place to buy it is at Target for a little more than $5+. Other stores it's almost $8.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2014 1:56:00 PM More reviews by mervesen

Maybelline is the best brand according to performance to price ratio in mascaras to my opinion. I like this mascara because it does both volumizing and lengthing. It can get clumpy but with correct usage you can prevent it. I have to indicate something that all of loreal group mascaras I have tried (loreal and lancome additionally) were quite wet at the beginning and getting dry day by day and I think it is reaching max effect couple of weeks later after first usage. I would suggest to people who didnt like it at first due to wet finish to be patient until it will get dry a bit. When it is getting too dry it clumps everywhere which is a down side of it. Still I havent seen any better performance for this value.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2014 8:27:00 PM More reviews by machristeenie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in the waterproof version, and I like it a lot! It holds the curl, and adds length and volume plus it's very, very black. It gave me the falsies effect too. The only reason why I gave it a 4/5 is because I noticed that it smudges after 10+ hours under humid conditions and rain. On the other hand, it's really good for night clubbing because it gives you amazing lashes - added to the fact that it doesn't smudge all night, unless if they poured drinks on you maybe after 10 hours of dancing (and good news is - it doesn't usually happen to girls, lol).

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2014 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Fghtoffyrdemons

I always buy The Falsies mascara, so I tried this and it works really well but I have experienced many of my eyelashes falling out which really sucks, and it makes your lashes super hard. I have also had more irritation and tiredness in my eye area since I started using it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by randomrita

When I first applied this mascara, I immediately fell in love with the length and how intensely dramatic my eyes looked afterwards. I went to work and almost EVERY DAY I got compliments on my eyes and how long my eyelashes looked- I thought it was the perfect mascara.. until I got home to see so much mascara had transferred onto my brow bone! I was so embarrassed that I had been walking around looking like that for how long? But I thought it was maybe just because it was a hot day? So I tried it again on a cooler day and nope, the same thing happened. And I hate how Maybelline formulates their waterproof mascaras, so it wouldn't be the same. What a shame. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by nigenasai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pretty good mascara, it lasts all day and looks very nice on my thick long lashes. It thickens them even more and slightly lengthens, does voluminize. The formula is so much better than the waterproof one ( worst waterproof formula ever ) but I think that goes for all maybelline mascaras and their "waterproof formulas". I Like how it makes my lashes more softly curved and fluttery and not pointing straight up like as if I just curled them with an eyelash curler. It looks really nice and I really enjoy it. One thing I have to say that's bad about it , is that there are tiny little fibers in it in order to get that false lash look like they say on the packaging. If one of those gets in your eyes it will iriitate it. Not burn or itch, but just irritate and make your eyes watery. So just be aware of that.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2014 1:43:00 AM More reviews by bluestarjcf

Not a bad mascara. It gives decent length and volume but it flakes and transfers like crazy. At the end of the day, my eyes look like racoon eyes after wearing this because my bottom lashes has transfered to under my eyes. Wouldn't buy ths again as there are plenty of better drug store mascaras out there

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by allilovemile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A good price. And waterproof. The look of it is great though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Kami98

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite variation of the falsies. It always makes my lashes look thick and dark and voluminous. I don't have any problems with smudging or flaking and it also washes off easy at night. I've repurchased it several times however I haven't been seeing it in stores lately. Has anyone else had that problem?

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2014 7:19:00 AM More reviews by holaitsstephxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I didn't like this mascara very much. This is actually my first ever mascara I have bought (I have quite long and dark natural eyelashes already but I thought I should buy a mascara and see it it made a difference.) I was hoping this would be a really good mascara but I found it was really clumpy and thick. I was expecting this mascara to be better than this. If you're a fan of clumpy mascara you will like this, but if not then I don't recommend this