August 21, 2014 | 1005 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Fit Me Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 11:21:00 AM More reviews by xjohannana

I was looking for a non-powdery foundation that would melt into the skin and look all natural. If this is what you search for, go with Maybelline's Fit Me! Although I lighten it up with my white illamasqua skin base foundation, the colour range was what caught my attention. I picked up shade 220, which is the most yellow based tone.
The foundation has a noticeable scent and is quite liquidy. It is easy to apply and blends like a dream, really sinking into the skin and creating a second skin like finish that looks absolutely radiant, fresh and dewy. There is no matte feel about this foundation, it's all reflective and glowy. Coverage is light and not buildable. On my combination skin it lasts for about 8 hours when setted with powder. I blot with oil control paper about once per wear. This foundation is definetely not for you if you have oily skin, because of the formula it will slip right off your face.
I did not get any break outs from this yet.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2014 8:21:00 AM More reviews by Lochinvar

I bought it because it was cheap, 40% Maybelline sale.

I have older dryer skin with few blemishes, for normal to dry skin its a winner.

Its a lightweight formula. I've tried using a brush, using a sponge to apply and fingers - application with fingers is my favourite method, I can warm the foundation with my fingers and get it a nice even finish.

I wish it had a pump applicator. The pouring from the bottle is annoying, you either get too much or not enough.

the coverage is very lightweight. If you try and put too much on it gets all cakey. You need to accept that this is a lightweight foundation that gives a coverage similar to a tinted moisturiser, so its definitely a product suited for those seeking a no makeup look, or with dry skin wanting a very lightweight look

wear - I find it lasts all day on my skin and is suitable for work. It gives a dewy finish and reminds me of a cheaper version of the Chanel Lift Lumiere. The Chanel is 10x the price but I use less of the Chanel than the Maybelline.....but I think this one will be less stress on my budget long term.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Corinahern

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm always on the hunt for a new foundation but unfortunately this wasn't for me. My skin is literally a grease ball after an hour even with no makeup. I like to feel like I'm not wearing any makeup and with this product I found myself constantly checking the mirror to make sure I wasn't caked up because it sure felt like it. It did last all day without sliding BUT it did cake! The search continues

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2014 10:15:00 AM More reviews by ohsophiesophie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wasn't impressed at all about this foundation, but wasn't expecting much in the first place! Only good thing was that I finally got a colour match, which is unbelievably rare with drugstore foundation, 110 was light enough without having pink undertone.

It didn't provide much coverage, even after primer, powder and concealer, the foundation somehow "melted" away from my face and after few hours when I look in the mirror, all my blemishes were visible! Ouch! Not meant for an oily skin at all.

Packaging was good, you can get even a small amount squeezed out and the glass bottle looks chic.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by SooziiQ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this foundation because it was on sale for 1/2 price and thought I would give it a try. I think I have found my new favourite foundation.

I have fairly dry skin and this has just the right amount of moisture in it. Goes on smooth with good coverage. Paired with the Fit Me powder, it gives me a flawless complextion. I've already had several compliments on my skin since using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Sump

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I think this is my favourite foundation. The colour 115 Ivory is a perfect match for me in the summer. In other seasons it's slightly too dark, but I can work with it. I apply the foundation with a damp beauty blender and aterwards I'm left with a nice even dewy skin. I usually use the fit me powder to set it. (I have a normal but sensitive skin that can have dry patches on the cheeks and nose, very few blemishes).

I'd say it's a good foundation for a normal to dry skin. It gave me full coverage.

P.S. I love the bottle. It looks so chique :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Cheaseonaffinity

I got to try this foundation, given to me by both my friend and my sister, who tried it and disliked it. I have normal skin, with some bumps and patchiness if I don't exfoliate regularly. I find the packaging of this foundation really annoying. It's hard to get the right amount out, you either pour too much out or have to dab with your finger and it's not enough. The actual formula is a little greasy, which I don't mind too much because I like a natural-dewy finish. However, it doesn't settle into the skin enough. It always looks like it's on top of your skin instead It also transfers easily and dissapears quickly. At the end of a regular day, it will look like I don't even have any face makeup on. The shades are really good for yellow/olive medium ethnic skintones which I liked, and I've seen it for $8 at most stores so it's very affordable. I would not repurchase this as I don't even like using it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2014 8:45:00 AM More reviews by rhin27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This foudation has light to medium coverage but I find that it looks very cakey if you put too much on. It's very dewey so it's good if you're going for that kind of look. It felt slightly heavy on me which is why I didn't like it so much, but it does last quite long and it's pretty good if you're a beginner and looking for something cheap

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by fallenoffwings

It does the job. It's very liquidy, and somehow light, but it provides reasonably decent coverage. It's a little streaky, so I always put a primer underneath, and pat down excess product with a sponge to settle it into my skin. It's a pretty okay match (I use 210, for my NC-25 skin) and it feels quite lightweight, which isn't bad. It smells like sunscreen, and although I use it for when I'm only going out for a short amount of time because I don't entirely trust the staying power, I wouldn't repurchase. Also, it doesn't come with a pump, and with a liquidy foundation when a little goes a long way, that's not so great.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Fitlife12

This is the perfect dewy foundation.
At first i didn't like it because it seemed to make my T-Zone very shiny but i wasn't really into setting my foundation because i didn't want to lose the dewy effect but after setting it with translucent power it gives me the perfect bright glowy skin that lean towards more of a light-medium coverage so it doesn't completely cover my ance, ance scar or sun spots (nothing really does cover my sun spot not even Estee lauder double wear)
lasting power: give or take 10 hrs till i notice fading, I apply my makeup at 4 am, I don't touch up my makeup and usually won't take my makeup off till 11
I am 20 years old with skin on the dryer side of combination, Cambodian/Chinese with light/medium yellow skin tone with a few scars and suddenly developing a couple sun spots, which I've been using shiseido white lucent total brightening serum that brightens my skin and helped slowly help faded dark spots but not worth the $120 per 1oz.
I'm in shade 210 perfect match I wear Estee lauder DW in 2w2 and true match w5 I like fit me more then the lumi