Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (renamed to Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth)

3.1

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 7%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminium Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone /- (CI 77891/ Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)
This foundation has been renamed from Fit Me to Fit Me Dewy and Smooth

From Maybelline website March 11, 2015:

Fit Me® foundation has a new look for its same great hydrating formula!
Hydrates, smoothes skin texture and matches natural tone for a luminous, seamless finish.
For Normal to Dry Skin. SPF 18*
*Excluding shades 330 and 360

on 4/18/2015 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I am saddened by the mediocre reviews because I feel like they might keep people from discovering this amazing product. I have very very dry skin so finding a foundation that doesn't enhance that is tough. When I ran into this foundation I almost didn't buy it because of all of the horrible reviews on here but for some reason I bought it anyways and wow. Just wow. Amazing. A+ on consistency. A+ on natural everyday coverage. A+ on price. It does not stay on all day. You will get a ~5 hour wear WITHOUT PRIMER. Use a good primer and this foundation is everything. I have tried many foundations from both drugstore and high end that claim to be "luminous" but nothing compares. If you have really dry skin, this foundation is for you!

on 4/17/2015 11:47:00 PM

I have this in the original bottle, but the formula did not change (I compared the ingredient lists), Maybelline just added the "Dewy + Smooth" to differentiate between this and their new matte formula (which I also like a lot). This foundation can be tricky....this is almost like a serum foundation, the key to having it look/wear well on oily skintypes, is to use a very thin layer. A little of this goes a very long way, because it has so much slip. I just dot a little on, and buff it into the skin with a dense kabuki/flat top brush, and the finish ends up nearly matte, with just a subtle glow. I set it with Maybelline's Shine Free loose powder (in my t-zone only), and it holds up well. This does not help with oil, but it does not make it worse, which is all I really care about. I am around an NC25, and #120 is a great color match. I love how smooth, natural, and healthy this makes my skin look. I have worn it on bare skin, and over Simple's SPF moisturizer, and it wore/lasted the same, but I would not wear a heavy moisturizer underneath if you have any oily areas on your face. I don't mind the pumpless bottle, because the formula is fluid enough to pour out easily, and the bottle is very classy and high end looking! This is a good, inexpensive foundation for people wanting light coverage and a natural look.

on 4/14/2015 11:04:00 PM

This was the first foundation I used, and at first I was in love, because a lot of people would tell me how amazing smooth my face looked, but its not till now that I started hating it ! Don't get me wrong im in love with Maybelline, but this is the worst foundation ever. it makes my skin look very dry now, and ive laid my head on my friends WHITE shirt and I left foundation on it ! I don't recommend this at all.

What was I doing before this foundation? Simply amazing. I have normal to dry skin, so I'm always on the hunt for dewy foundations on a budget. This foundation lasts all day (with a primer), and doesn't fade throughout the day. Go out and try this! It's great.

on 4/13/2015 4:51:00 PM

I love this foundation when I want that glowy look.........I walked into Sephora one day wearing this foundation and there was a makeup artist there that works for Smashbox and asked me what I use for foundation and he actually complemented me saying it looks amazing. I use 120, 130 and 210 depending on my self tan. In mac i'm an nc20-nc25

on 4/8/2015 2:48:00 PM

I don't like this product AT ALL. It doesn't go on evenly and barely lasts an hour for me. I don't think the product is worth the price. Don't waste your money.

on 4/8/2015 9:14:00 AM

I've always used high end foundation, but got tired of spending $50 or more. I read a review on Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. It was said to be a dupe of Make-up Forever-which is my current brand. I took a chance for $6.99 & so glad I did! It does everything it says. Leaves my skin so soft & glowing. The coverage is good. It certainly does compare with Make Up Forever & now I'm kicking that to the curb & saving $40 bucks too. Thanks Maybelline!

on 4/6/2015 8:04:00 PM

I have already repurchased this product once before because I love it! The packaging is very sleek (I love the shape), and I also like the formula. It applied very well to my skin (dry to normal), it doesn't feel cakey. I use a round top foundation brush and go with thin layers until I get the coverage I want. It doesn't cover acne well but it covers redness pretty decently. It feels light on my face and doesn't get oily and wear off during the day.

They have a reasonable variety of shades but I use the lightest shade available.

on 4/5/2015 10:32:00 PM

I have used this foundation for about a year, about twice a week, for 12-14 hours on average with the max being 21 hours. I use a wet sponge to put this foundation on. I am an oily t zone, dry patches, break out prone, red toned skin, larger pores - but overall decent skin type of gal. I have this in shade 130, and I am between fair and medium skin tone, yellow-toned skin. The shade does seem to be maybe 1/2 a shade too dark for me, but still a pretty close match.

At first, I liked this foundation as it felt hydrating. But as I used it more and more, I noticed the foundation to apply streaky, made my skin look dull, not provide more than light-medium coverage, and did not last long. After 3-4 hours of wear, I would notice areas of my skin looking drier and the foundation starting to move. My skin actually looked better when I took my make up off at the end of the day. If you wear this for about 4-5 hours, it can hold up, but any more than that it starts looking bad.

on 4/3/2015 2:22:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I know people say to avoid this foundation if you have oily skin, but I can't help but want to use it. It gives the most beautiful dewy glow and I always get compliments with this foundation. If your not too worried about the longevity of the foundation, I would definitely recommend this. I does help a bit if you use a matte powder on top but it does remove a bit of the dewiness. The packaging is a bit bland and I don't like the fact there is no pump, but overall for a drugstore foundation it is worth the money.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Maybelline FIT ME Foundation & Concealer in 355 [Product Review] by DaintyBrownGirl

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: MAYBELLINE 360 FIT ME FOUNDATION REVIEW (MOCHA MOCHA) by Felicia Mesadieu