Sephora Advanced Lash Booster

3.3

MASCURAAAHHHHH

Two words: RACCOON EYES

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought this accidentally mistaking it for a lash primer.
It's very wet, takes too long to dry and is extremely clumpy.
Drugstore brands are better than this.

on 10/1/2013 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

Formula is too wet and I have raccoon eyes after 3 hours of wear. Not worth the money.

on 7/16/2013 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This mascara is too wet when you apply it, so it's hard not to get it all over your lid when you put it on. It didn't do much for my short thick lashes. Smudged after a few hours. At least I got it on clearance at Sephora for only 3 dollars, so not a big loss. It's headed for the trash can.

on 12/19/2012 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I really like this mascara. I wear mascara every day and since I've started using this one I've noticed significantly less lash loss than with the mascaras I was previously using. I guess this is because it has that conditioning formula in it, it doesn't sting when I remove it either which is a definite plus as that will have me toss a mascara out ASAP nor is it difficult to remove. I feel like Sephora could have been a little more innovative with the brush and packaging but I guess that's part of the low price point.

on 12/12/2012 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've literally tried every mascara out there and this by far is my favorite. It makes my lashes so much longer and it doesnt flake. This is my HG mascara.

on 12/11/2012 9:39:00 PM

It looks great when I put it on. It doesn't clump. A few hours later and I have raccoon eyes!

Don't get it.

on 12/11/2012 6:23:00 PM

I got this as a sample. It doesn't clump. It feels a little sticky throughout the day. There's a little smudge under my eyes from the marscara throughout the day. Not worth it.

on 11/20/2012 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This mascara lengthens my lashes without any clumping or flaking. It applies smoothly.
It was the cheapest one I found at sephora. I don't like to spend so much on makeup especially mascaras! There are so many kinds.

I've been using this for months and it still works! No dryness or clumping. Try it! First curl your lashes with an eyelash curler then apply the mascara. Don't curl after mascara is on. It will bend them weirdly.