September 18, 2014 | 1773 users online

Mascara - Sephora - Advanced Lash Booster

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2014 11:33:00 AM More reviews by thepulptoyourfiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this accidentally mistaking it for a lash primer.
It's very wet, takes too long to dry and is extremely clumpy.
Drugstore brands are better than this.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2013 10:56:00 PM More reviews by buttons723

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Formula is too wet and I have raccoon eyes after 3 hours of wear. Not worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This mascara is too wet when you apply it, so it's hard not to get it all over your lid when you put it on. It didn't do much for my short thick lashes. Smudged after a few hours. At least I got it on clearance at Sephora for only 3 dollars, so not a big loss. It's headed for the trash can.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 8:41:00 PM More reviews by illaillanow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara. I wear mascara every day and since I've started using this one I've noticed significantly less lash loss than with the mascaras I was previously using. I guess this is because it has that conditioning formula in it, it doesn't sting when I remove it either which is a definite plus as that will have me toss a mascara out ASAP nor is it difficult to remove. I feel like Sephora could have been a little more innovative with the brush and packaging but I guess that's part of the low price point.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2012 1:16:00 AM More reviews by CarinaM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've literally tried every mascara out there and this by far is my favorite. It makes my lashes so much longer and it doesnt flake. This is my HG mascara.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by deanna424

It looks great when I put it on. It doesn't clump. A few hours later and I have raccoon eyes!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2012 6:31:00 PM More reviews by BrutallyHonest12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Don't get it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2012 6:23:00 PM More reviews by sma811

I got this as a sample. It doesn't clump. It feels a little sticky throughout the day. There's a little smudge under my eyes from the marscara throughout the day. Not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by katrinaQ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara lengthens my lashes without any clumping or flaking. It applies smoothly.
It was the cheapest one I found at sephora. I don't like to spend so much on makeup especially mascaras! There are so many kinds.

I've been using this for months and it still works! No dryness or clumping. Try it! First curl your lashes with an eyelash curler then apply the mascara. Don't curl after mascara is on. It will bend them weirdly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2012 2:48:00 PM More reviews by saarahkb4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Being a self-proclaimed mascara junkie for years, Iíve tried almost everything out there. I really love this mascara and consider it the best mascara on the market in its price point. It does have a more oily consistency but it does oxidize. I actually find the formula ever more buildable after it oxidizes a little bit. Great for all lashes, my lashes are naturally quite long so I didn`t notice much of a difference but the volumizing affects are amazing.