December 20, 2014 | 1542 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Helena Rubinstein - Power A for eyes (Pure Retinol Repair System)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2006 6:27:00 AM More reviews by dangeroussun

I purchased this after reading reviews on MUA and I havet o say that this is now my HG eye treatment. It is fantastic, I have been using it for about 6 weeks and I have noticed a difference in the lines around my eyes as well as the puffiness which was a serious problem for me....I will definately be purchasing this again. It left my skin a little sore for the first week but my skin got over that and now I am more than impressed with the results. I have tried numerous eye treatments and I have to say this is one that definately delivers results. Fabulous product....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2005 1:34:00 AM More reviews by annelau

I was reluctant to try this eye product because my skin is very sensitive. I was intended to buy an eye treatment of La Prairie but sadly it was not available now. Therefore, I looked for somthing similar and I have found this. I first went to the counter and asked many questions as I really concern if anyone have experienced allergy after using this. The SA said no and explained the instructions in details to me with great patience. Well, so I think, why not?! I must say it is not cheap but it is acceptable for an anti-ageing product. I only apply this at night as the Retinol will be less effective when there is sunlight. The morning after I first using this eye treatment, WOW-LA! I felt the skin around my eyes were so well-toned, tighter and well-hydrated but definitely no puffy eyes!! And the best thing is it did not irrate my eye lids. I am not sure about the long-term benefits yet but I highly recommend this eye treatment to those with or without sensitive skin who are looking for some good retinol eye treatment for the dark eye rings.
I have used many eye products. Guerlain, Clinique, Origins, La Prairie, Shiseido, Sisley (Siisleya is a great great claming, moisturizing and anti-ageing eye cream, but I want something lighter in texture and more active in results right now, I am 22), EL, Biotherm, Clarins, CD, Swiss Perfection, RMK, Bobbi Brown, Menard, Fancl ... most mid and high end brands available in HK. This one is absolutely definitely the best or the second best I have tried. Another one I like very much is Sisleya (my SOS) and also Clarins Extra Firming Eye Contour Serum (great for summer) and this one is perhpas the best retinol product which deliver what it promises hopefully!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2002 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Mayra

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Gradual diffusion of Retinol for the eye area from Helena Rubinstein. Been using this since Friday and I'm loving it. No intolerance so far nor irritations on my Ultra Sensitive eyes. According to the counter manager and the product literature this is better than other retinol based eye creams in the market in that it releases gradually the Retinol so the eye suffers less chance of irritation or intolerance to the Pure Retinol by combining the Pure form of Vitamin A with a Retinol "Precursor". Soothing and comforting on the skin, its meant to fade small lines and wrinkles for those who have them (I don't, just not yet anyway...*g*) smooth eyelids and diminish eye area discoloration. It was recommended for night time use but its okay to use in daytime as long as you add an eye SPF to your application or a protective makeup product to the area. Safe enough to all over the eye area, including lids. Creamy but very light, non oily and very pleasant to use. I have been very happy using Cle De Peau Eye Baume for quite some time now. Perhaps this might be a less $$$ Retinol option for some. VERY pleased so far.

Available @ Holt Renfrew in Vancouver, Canada.