September 30, 2014 | 1773 users online

Powder - Emani - Crushed Minerals Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by Dee421

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my go to mineral foundation. It has a beautiful satin finish but is not overly shiny or matte. It looks like skin but has a full coverage. Easy to apply and great company ethics.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 7:30:00 PM More reviews by kitana79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yes this is great product in deed. The cover age is buildable since we all don't need full coverage. If you think mineral make-up is mineral make-up then that's like saying wet-n-wild is just like MAc. If BE breaks you out when its hot, its more than like the Bismuth Oxychloride ( a lead by-product by the way). The finish is cross between a matte and a glow (since some glows are a but too shimmery). It come in a good selection of colors and undertones, only thing is finding a color description may be a problem. The packaging is eco-freindly in a recycled box, and the container isn't too tall or too wide, and big enough to swirl. The fewer the ingredients the better and this has some of the fewest I've seen yet. It really like this product. Check out e-bay, you can always find some good stuff there too for cheaper and what i've gotten has always been authentic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2010 8:19:00 PM More reviews by PaulaBenoit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For anyone who has issues using mineral foundations that contain bismuth oxychloride this is definitely a must try. This foundation is talc and paraben free. I suffer from eczema and this has not done anything to aggravate the condition, if anything my skin tone seems to look better than before I used this product.

One thing to note is that from looking at the shades on display these are more yellow based foundations. I was initially color matched incorrectly and given the shade 275 Tender (Med Tan) which is too dark for me currently (it will work for summer though). So back to the store I went and I picked up the next shade down which is 273 Sand (Golden Medium), a perfect match for the winter (For reference I my skin tone in MAC foundations is NC35 for the winter). A major plus is that neither shades oxidized on my skin.

My skin aside from my t-zone is more on the drier side but I found if I moisturize well and use my Smashbox Photo Primer I had no issues with it drying my skin out. I apply it with my Ecotools Powder brush and then if I need to conceal around my nose or any blemishes I use my Ecotools Concealer brush. I like the fact that this does not emphasize my pores and it does not look powdery. This cost with taxes about $32 CDN.

Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, and Iron Oxide