November 29, 2014 | 1091 users online

Concealers - E.L.F. - Complete Coverage Concealer

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2014 5:55:00 AM More reviews by Itrain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

These tones are great for fair skin (I brought light compact) the peach is good for my under eye, if some what sheer, I found it didn't cake and was good for cleaning up eye brows and lips

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2014 6:36:00 AM More reviews by rhdran

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very sheer and waxy, doesn't really do a good job of coverage, probably use it for some light daywear. Not buying again.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by hmllr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I rather go bare-faced than to wear this concealer! The concept of this concealer is brilliant (4 diff shades in a compact packaging) but the item is horrible. Out of 4 of the shades, only one is creamy and blends well. The reat of the three have this cakey, waxy texture to it and it is hard to blend! ALSO, PLEASE READ THIS: i did not use the item for 2-3 weeks and kept it nicely. When i opened it a few days ago, to my horror, there are droplets on the concealers!! It is not expired or anything. I am discarding the concealer and will NOT repurchase this. Its really a shame as i like the concept of 4 shades in one compact.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Beautyfanatica

I don't know if i have a defective product or not, but I have 1 concealer color that works fantastic with the perfect texture (smooth, creamy and blendable), but the other 3 colors are absolutely horrible with a really dry formula that when i apply, it exposes all of my fine lines and dry out my skin. Because 3/4 of the concealer are the consistency that i do not want to put on my skin, i will not be repurchasing this and i do not recommend this product at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by ajewelofgod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this at a accessories store here while I'm on vacation in Atlanta for $3. And I have it in Medium and I tested it for my under eye circles and so far very natural cant give a full review because I'm still testing it. But I will update later.
Update: This is a lovely concealer for the no makeup makeup look. It covers my blemishes well, is a light to medium coverage for the under eye circles, and blends smoothly. I like that I can pat just a tiny amount of this concealer and set it with ELF pressed powder in Medium. This gives me a nice look. And this is very affordable for anyone. I think I'm a concealer/ foundation junkie because I truly believe the base is the most important part of makeup. I recommend this for people who want to conceal after applying foundation or concealer and powder alone.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2013 6:03:00 AM More reviews by satisverborum2003

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was a little bit sceptical about this product having read all the reviews. However, with the cheap price tag it didn't matter much if I tried it and it turned out to be a dud. So, it arrived in the mail and I eagerly set out to try the concealer. First impressions: I have ordered Dark to fit my skin tone in NW50/NC55 in Mac and New Truffle in Double wear. I was quite happy with the shade range because it seemed to fit my skin tone. I also liked the fact that you can mix and match the shades – That's a major plus. I set out to apply the concealer with my fingers. I must admit that the concealer was hard and not creamy. However, I applied pressure with my finger and swirled it around. Now, people had said it didn't offer full coverage but that didn't turn out to be true in my case. What I simply did was I patted the concealer on to my problem area and IMPORTANTLY didn't move it around the skin so it just sat there. I applied the concealer after I had prepped my skin but before I've applied foundation. Subsequently after applying foundation and ELF HD powder, my skin looked flawless and all my blemishes and dark spots were covered. I would definitely buy this again. However, I will deduct one lippie because of its texture. Although I had made it work for me, I didn't like the fact that it was hard to blend. For the price though and the coverage it offered it was a good buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by signedxchantese

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

(NW47) I absolutely love this product. I dare can say it might be able to compare to my Mac concealer. I used the first and lightest color to highlight under my brow while I used the second lightest one for my undereye. The last on is a bit dark but I use that to conceal blemishes. And I blend it out with my skin, (sometimes a little foundation) so it doesn't look noticeable. It does last long if you do tend to use other concealers.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by racheljeffrey

I ordered this online as the UK doesn't have any e.l.f cosmetics shops. I ordered the light shades. I was very happy when it arrived as the packaging looked very durable and professional. I have been using the product now for over a month and I am very happy with it! It does tend to crease a tiny bit but for carrying around in your bag to top up during the day. I love how it comes with 4 slightly different shades so you can mix them up or just stick with one colour!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by philipjfryxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

My first ELF product ever and i can say - i don't like it, it's useless. I think that having a perfect colour of concealer is really important - so that's why i wanted some pallete and be able to mix some colours together and get perfect match for me.
Well i couldn't mix anything at all, because the texture is so DRY, you can try to use the horrible and useless brush that you get with these concealers (in the packaging), you can rub it with your fingers, but it is really impossible to get any product out of the "box". It is really not blendeable and really thick and the coverage is really light. I don't recommend this and i won't repurchase it definitely.
(BTW I have the LIGHT colours and i saw some YT videos saying that the LIGHT pallete is really thick and not-easy to use but the MEDIUM and DARK are creamy and blendeable. But i don't know, i am really fair.)
There are two lighter and two darker colours - 1st and 3rd are with pink undertone, 2nd and 4th are with yellow undertone.

+ Nice packaging including mirror and (useless) brush
- Everything else

Sorry for my english

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by sawyer01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is strong enough to hide little marks like the nose cracks or black heads but THAT IS ALL. Overall horrible concealer, however it was like 3$ so I couldnt expect much!
It wont hide blemishes or dark circles!