April 18, 2014 | 1357 users online

Concealers - E.L.F. - Complete Coverage Concealer

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Beautyfanatica

I don't know if i have a defective product or not, but I have 1 concealer color that works fantastic with the perfect texture (smooth, creamy and blendable), but the other 3 colors are absolutely horrible with a really dry formula that when i apply, it exposes all of my fine lines and dry out my skin. Because 3/4 of the concealer are the consistency that i do not want to put on my skin, i will not be repurchasing this and i do not recommend this product at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by ajewelofgod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this at a accessories store here while I'm on vacation in Atlanta for $3. And I have it in Medium and I tested it for my under eye circles and so far very natural cant give a full review because I'm still testing it. But I will update later.
Update: This is a lovely concealer for the no makeup makeup look. It covers my blemishes well, is a light to medium coverage for the under eye circles, and blends smoothly. I like that I can pat just a tiny amount of this concealer and set it with ELF pressed powder in Medium. This gives me a nice look. And this is very affordable for anyone. I think I'm a concealer/ foundation junkie because I truly believe the base is the most important part of makeup. I recommend this for people who want to conceal after applying foundation or concealer and powder alone.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2013 6:03:00 AM More reviews by satisverborum2003

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was a little bit sceptical about this product having read all the reviews. However, with the cheap price tag it didn't matter much if I tried it and it turned out to be a dud. So, it arrived in the mail and I eagerly set out to try the concealer. First impressions: I have ordered Dark to fit my skin tone in NW50/NC55 in Mac and New Truffle in Double wear. I was quite happy with the shade range because it seemed to fit my skin tone. I also liked the fact that you can mix and match the shades – That's a major plus. I set out to apply the concealer with my fingers. I must admit that the concealer was hard and not creamy. However, I applied pressure with my finger and swirled it around. Now, people had said it didn't offer full coverage but that didn't turn out to be true in my case. What I simply did was I patted the concealer on to my problem area and IMPORTANTLY didn't move it around the skin so it just sat there. I applied the concealer after I had prepped my skin but before I've applied foundation. Subsequently after applying foundation and ELF HD powder, my skin looked flawless and all my blemishes and dark spots were covered. I would definitely buy this again. However, I will deduct one lippie because of its texture. Although I had made it work for me, I didn't like the fact that it was hard to blend. For the price though and the coverage it offered it was a good buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by signedxchantese

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

(NW47) I absolutely love this product. I dare can say it might be able to compare to my Mac concealer. I used the first and lightest color to highlight under my brow while I used the second lightest one for my undereye. The last on is a bit dark but I use that to conceal blemishes. And I blend it out with my skin, (sometimes a little foundation) so it doesn't look noticeable. It does last long if you do tend to use other concealers.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2013 4:12:00 PM More reviews by racheljeffrey

I ordered this online as the UK doesn't have any e.l.f cosmetics shops. I ordered the light shades. I was very happy when it arrived as the packaging looked very durable and professional. I have been using the product now for over a month and I am very happy with it! It does tend to crease a tiny bit but for carrying around in your bag to top up during the day. I love how it comes with 4 slightly different shades so you can mix them up or just stick with one colour!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by philipjfryxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

My first ELF product ever and i can say - i don't like it, it's useless. I think that having a perfect colour of concealer is really important - so that's why i wanted some pallete and be able to mix some colours together and get perfect match for me.
Well i couldn't mix anything at all, because the texture is so DRY, you can try to use the horrible and useless brush that you get with these concealers (in the packaging), you can rub it with your fingers, but it is really impossible to get any product out of the "box". It is really not blendeable and really thick and the coverage is really light. I don't recommend this and i won't repurchase it definitely.
(BTW I have the LIGHT colours and i saw some YT videos saying that the LIGHT pallete is really thick and not-easy to use but the MEDIUM and DARK are creamy and blendeable. But i don't know, i am really fair.)
There are two lighter and two darker colours - 1st and 3rd are with pink undertone, 2nd and 4th are with yellow undertone.

+ Nice packaging including mirror and (useless) brush
- Everything else

Sorry for my english

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by sawyer01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is strong enough to hide little marks like the nose cracks or black heads but THAT IS ALL. Overall horrible concealer, however it was like 3$ so I couldnt expect much!
It wont hide blemishes or dark circles!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by kristyc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First off, the packaging is great. Nice sleek compact case which is convenient to carry around. ELF has thoughtfully provided a mirror and overall I think they did a good job with the feel of it (other than the brush - which didn't work out for me at all).

As for the colors, maybe I picked the wrong set but the color was a little ashy on my skin tone (I'm a Bobbi Brown Warm Natural 4.5 with warm undertones). ELF isn't exactly consistent in quality so in my case, whilst I wouldn't call it sheer, I wouldn't say its as pigmented as the Coastal Scents palette. It does tend to need a little rubbing sometimes before the color comes out - almost like a wax layer builds up on the surface (or maybe its just the humidity in my country).

If you don't mind gambling on $3, then I'd give this a try - especially if you've got cooler undertones to your skin. Do note that its better suited as a regular concealer - I'm not sure the texture would work as an under eye concealer.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/4/2012 3:21:00 AM More reviews by DemiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

MAC NC44, tan/olive skin, oily combination, 22.

Pros: nice packaging, cheap price

CONS: WASTE OF MONEY. TOO SHEER. NOT AN OUNCE OF COVERAGE WHATSOEVER. LOOKS LK YOU DIDN'T EVEN APPLY ANYTHING.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2012 3:08:00 AM More reviews by erikaalice

BROKE ME OUT!!!! This product is awful (for my skin) because it broke me out really really really bad on the areas where I applied it.

I used the darkest in the light palette to clean up the edges of my brows and I broke out there. I also used it to highlight my undereye circles down to my top cheek part (near the nose) and I broke out there like really really really bad!!!

The pigmentation is not good either and the texture is terrible!! It's not easily blendable and you don't get much product payoff. When I applied it it looked really streaky and horrible.

I love ELF products but this one is by far the worst I've ever tried. Most of the things I use are from them because they make really really good quality products for dirt cheap prices but man oh man this one sucked!!
At least the packaging looks quite nice.