December 18, 2014 | 1211 users online

Makeup Brushes - Make Up For Ever - HD Blush Brush #55N

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 12:07:00 PM More reviews by sirenswin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this brush! I use it for liquid foundation as well as powder foundation and powder blush and it works great with both. It's very soft, and the finish with liquid foundations is seamless and wonderful. Because it's so soft it's very easy to use a second layer with it since it's all pleasant.
I cannot compare it with 187 from MAC but I can compare it with Sephora's Platinum Stippling brush that is almost similar except no that soft. The difference in the feel is very significant and I read here that someone said that Sephora was softer than MAC 187 so from this I am wary of trying 187 now.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by canada126

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Great brush. I agree with the reviewer who commented on the natural coverage this brush gives.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 12:45:00 AM More reviews by bdawn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am quite pleased with this brush. I was hesitant to buy it because of the price and because I already have a couple of expensive blush brushes, however I had recently purchased the MUFE HD Blush and I was struggling with it. I was applying it with a reg blush brush and this was proving to be very difficult. If I wasn't extremely careful and precise I would end up with a mess of streaking blush on my cheeks. Then I would have to blend, blend and blend some more just to try to make it look half decent. It was frustrating and I was about to give up on using the hd blush altogether but then decided to purchase the brush that was actually meant to be used with the blush. What a difference it made! This brush completely eliminated the problems I was having with the HD blush. Now it takes me mere seconds to pick up a tiny bit of the product with the brush and swirl it on. The #55 brush blends the blush in to a perfect light finish and it does it quickly. I no longer have to spend several minutes blend and working at getting the blush on without dragging the blush all over my face. This brush does the job it was meant to do.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by piellelux

The reason why this gets a 4:

It applies cream/liquid foundation beautifully.
Offers a light, uniform application; does deposit the right amount of product.
It is very directional and easy to use.
Lightweight and soft bristles.

Cons: It sheds a hair 1:3 times every time I apply foundation/wash it.

I don't know if it is good for the HD Microfinish Blush as I've never tried but it definitely works with foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2010 6:36:00 PM More reviews by ankaz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the best stippling brush for cream blushes. I got it from Sephora for $39 +tax. Since I got it, my Mac 187 is unloved and used only for a bronzer.
This MUFE blush brush was created to use with HD blushes but I use it for all my cream blushes. I dip the ends into the blush, apply it on my cheeks and blend, blend and blend. It gives me a perfect natural effect.