Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup For Face & Body

4.1

active ingredient: titanium dioxide ingredients: isododecane, titanium dioxide, isohexadecane, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, petrolatum, glyceryl stearate, quaternium-18 hectorite, ethylene mixed copolymer, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), kaolin, cholesterol, aloe barbadensis extract, lavender, sandal wood, tocopheryl acetate, isomerized linoleic acid, geranium, silica, jasmin, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, bisabolol, propylene carbonate, polyethylene, rose, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, BHT, mica, bismuth oxychloride, iron oxides, chromium oxide green, chromium hydroxide greens.

on 6/26/2015 5:59:00 PM

This is the best foundation I've ever used! It takes a tiny bit to cover my entire face so the price point is fine since it will last a very long time. My skin is so stinkin' sensitive and this did not break me out (been using it a few weeks)

I paid around $32 for it at Nordstrom...
You have to work quickly to blend it before it dries down...
It does not oxidize on me (yay!)...
I have used brushes, beauty blender, etc. and found that my fingers work best...
It stays on all friggin' day long! ...
I do get a bit oily in the t-zone after about 8 hours but nothing a bit of powder won't cure...

The only thing I would like to see is a bit lighter/neutral color. I can work with the Creamy Vanilla but a little lighter would be nice.

That about wraps it up! I HIGHLY recommend this foundation for people with melasma ad such as it is extremely opaque and just all around wonderful!!!! <3

on 6/19/2015 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I'm in love with this foundation!

If you are looking for a matte/full coverage/long-wearing foundation this is the one.

My skin: VERY Oily, large pores, lots of redness.

I was so afraid of trying this foundation, I thought it would look like a mask, but it blends like a dream with the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. Very long-wearing. I put it on at 8:00AM and it still looks good at the end of the day. I do get shiny and I blot once or twice during the day but I expect that because my skin is SUPER oily. If you have normal/combination skin it will look flawless all day. If you have dry skin make sure you exfoliate and moisturize so it doesn't enhance dry spots. You need very little to cover your whole face. It sets quick so you need to blend fast.

I wear 2W2 Rattan and is a perfect match. For reference I'm NW20 on MAC foundations.

on 5/20/2015 10:55:00 PM

I normally use the regular Estée Lauder double wear which was good coverage but I have scarring from bad breakouts that would still show through unless I used a couple layers which is fine but I wanted something with even more coverage that I could use without so many layers so I picked this stuff up and it works great. Covers my acne scarring and it's actually pretty thin I thought the formula would be more thick sort of like the hard candy concealer . It's very blendable and the coverage is great. I apply it with a damp sponge and only use about a pea size for each half of my face and use a very tiny bit if I have a pimple that's being stubborn. It goes pretty good on dry skin too which is also surprising because I tested it out after I had wiped all my makeup off and didn't use any moisturizer beforehand. I have acne prone skin so I'll check back in after w week or so to see how well it does.

on 5/18/2015 12:41:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I used to experience quite bad acne breakouts and when I discovered this, my prays were really answered! The coverage is just absolutely phenomenal! On the days when my acne made me feel so shy and unconfident a touch of this foundation would give me that little boost to be able to leave the house. My acne breakouts thankfully subsided and I was left with some shallow scarring that I had treated with Smartxide Laser, after my skin had recovered I didn't really need the coverage any more but I still loved that super flawless look and so continued to use it. I then started getting more breakouts which was disheartening especially after a round of Accutane a few years ago and then the laser- I spoke to my dermatologist and she said that my breakouts could be caused by mineral oil and when I checked the ingredients in this formula the second ingredient was Mineral Oil! As much as I loved this foundation and the coverage it provided, I know that this was now the main cause of my breakouts, almost like a vicious cycle, the mineral oil filled formula would cover my breakouts and make me feel good but on the other hand it was contributing to my breakouts thus making me need to use the formula more and more. I am giving this 3 lippies because for a while this was my HG and certainly helped me to feel confident but knowing what I know now I wouldn't use it again.

on 5/14/2015 1:49:00 AM

I decided to try this product after I ran out of my double wear foundation in 1w2 Sand. It goes on very smoothly and blends well. I did not need much product to have a full coverage effect. It was matte enough I didn't need to use a finishing powder. I love that it has some sun protection and it lasts me a solid 8-9 hours of wear and holds up while working out. You do need to wear a good moisturizer underneath it. This was an excellent buy and I'm so glad I have it now.

on 4/23/2015 8:50:00 AM

I use this makeup as a concealer if I have blemish or some after acne spots. Amazing coverage and beautful texture. Hold great all day long. As the makeup it is too heavy for me and my face was like one big puddle of oil after about three hours. But I love it as concealer for spots.

on 4/21/2015 2:55:00 PM

When I first put this foundation its perfect. Great coverage and it makes my skin look amazing but after a couple minutes or so I began to get dark and light patches all over my cheeks. I am not pleased with this foundation at all I have never had this problem before.

on 4/20/2015 2:56:00 PM

It's not a bad product, I just don't think for the money that it's as good as it could be. The color selection is horrible if you are fair, as there was only 2 colors that could pass for fair, which were either very pink or very yellow. I haven't had good luck with any of the Doublewear products, they just don't seem to stick to my face very well and rub off or fade off very easily! The actually concentration of pigment is beautiful and it will cover everything, but it LOOKS like you're covering something, no matter how little you use. I just feel that my L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte foundation is a better buy at $13 and looks and wears a lot better then this :/ for reference, I'm self-tanning at a NC30 and I picked up 2W2 Rattan....it's ok, just very yellow

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this foundation! Covers everything without feeling heavy and thick! I set mine with Youngblood Loose mineral makeup and get tons of compliments! Price may seem high but you use such a small amount it last forever.

I bought this product as it was on sale from about £29 to £17 on one of the beauty retailer websites.

I guessed the colour and picked out the lightest one however it is still a bit dark for my skin tone but I make it work for me! It is very thick and a little goes a long way - and I mean this literally you only need a little pea sized amount for your whole face.

I do not have scars or acne but I do have a little blood vessel on my nose that always looks like a spot and is really bright. It covered that immediately and no other foundation could cover this. This foundation is literally full coverage and I mean full coverage like you'll never find a foundation that covers so well.

It did not stay on all day and dries very quickly while applying so you have to be very quick. Overall I'd definitely recommend this for people who want to cover stuff on their face whether it is a pimple, scars, acne or blood vessels. Overall this is an amazing foundation!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Foundation - Review & Demo by MonsiieurAlex

My Full Coverage Foundation Routine (Acne) | MyMakeupPerspective by MyMakeupPerspective