August 1, 2014 | 1736 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Preen

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by magicpeach10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I actually got the pony shadow box, which is the exact same palette in different packaging on amazon for under 30 bucks! It has 4 of my favorite colors, one I never considered, and only one dud (2 if you count the liner) If you want to know who I bought from, pm me! For me it was a steal because I was able to get so many of the colors I love for so cheap!
Oh and the pony shadow box has bizarre packaging. It has a nice sleek shape and is pretty small for holding 6 shadows and an eyeliner. Most people would find the harsh drawings creepy, but I quite like it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 9:53:00 PM More reviews by AngelOtter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great palette, I probably wouldn't have gotten it if it wasn't on sale, just because I have most of the colors, but the packaging is super cute!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by oohwow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this on sale when Urban Decay was having a clean out sale during the summer months. Since I was in dire desperation for a palette that I could bring for my beginning freshmen year of college at the dorms, I decided I'd buy this palette. Several things drew me to this palette: It had vibrant colors for nights out, but still had a good mix of everyday neutrals. But most of all I wanted to try the 24/7 eye liner, but I'm just way too broke of a college student to actually buy the full size version to try out.

I like the palette, but I'm not in love with it..there were two disappointments with this palette: Mildew and Flash. Both are beautiful colors in the pan! Mildew is a complex golden-y olive (trust me it is absolutely mesmerizing!). And Flash is a beautiful metallic-y purple with hints of gold undertones. However, they don't do anything for me when I apply them onto my lids (even with the primer potion). Mildew just looks like a bland green, and although Flash is still vivid on my lids it just looks like a regular purple. The golden undertones just disappears, and there isn't any hints of it on my lids. With this being said though, both are still good shadows! Just wish they were more true to color.

I wouldn't buy this product again just because I know I won't use it all up. I've had it since June, and I still haven't hit pan...I'm not much of an eyeshadow gal, but I do like pulling this out and using it every now and then though! I really just like the mix of neutrals and colors, it's a really pretty palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2011 7:43:00 AM More reviews by cete

It's been a while since I posted an MUA review but I feel so positively about this palette, which I've had for about a year, so I decided to post. The packaging is sturdy and gorgeous with its peacock foil. The shadows are my first UD ones, usually I am a loyal MAC shopper. What a great combination these 6 shadows make. The rest of my make up bag is quite neglected. I lived in Africa for 3 months and this was the only cosmetic I took with me, along with Bad Gal in plum. My only complaint is that at 35 years old I feel a bit of an idiot wearing snatch with its giant chunks of glitter, which is tragic because the base colour is gorgeous, almost more loved than my treasured Jest (sorry MAC). Buy it now. The primer potion is, as everyone has said, an epic product and I've converted 2 other people to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by missxlkt

i got this preen palette while urban decay was having an online exclusive sale for i think $10 ? yeah very good deal for 6 shadows & a mini 24/7 liner. i love how there are neutral colors for a neutral look but also a blue, purple & green. very versatile palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 5:41:00 PM More reviews by lillybloo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

6 UD shadows, a mini PP and 24/7 liner for $16? Hell yes! Packaging is very pretty, and the e/s shades are vibrant and highly useable. I have to admit that it's hard to put together a complete eye look with these colors, but I suppose it could be done. UDPP is truly a miracle product. For those saying Flash doesn't have such great color payoff, try layering it over the UDPP. It looks gorgeous! Never used UDPP before and I won't be without it now. My friend saw my palette and when I told her how cheap it was, she ordered hers from Ulta. A complete steal, go get this now!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by LilysMom08

I got this awhile ago while it was on sale. I love this. The colors are very pigmented and beautiful. The packaging is super cute, and small so it does fit into my purse if I need it. I love that it comes with a mini eyeliner in Zero and a mini primer potion. I would buy these shadows over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 10:20:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

100% agree with previous reviewer. Gorgeous colours, very wearable, and you are able to work with all six eyeshadows, for either day or night time looks. Love love love love (!!) smog and toasted, would buy again and again! But because they are so pigmented, it looks like they will last a good while, even though I alternate between smog and toasted on a daily basis. And by the way, if you are like I was when I first got into UD eyeshadows, full of doubts about their quality, that they'll be too glittery, scratchy, or less quality compared to Mac, these colours beat mac to the full, and very smooth, pigmented, blendable and so very easy to work with, except for snatch maybe, which is on the glittery side, but still very workable.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2010 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Jorid

This palette has the same colurs, but a different packaging design than the Show Pony palette - it is blue with a peacock and not limited edition (as SP is). I am in love!

The colours are so pretty and high quality, and you can mix them to create both crazy and natural looks. I especially like Smog and Toasted, but Painkiller is awesomely pigmented and Snatch is has some cute gold glitterbits. I am a little bit dissapointed in Flash, it is matte-ish and does not match very good with the other colours - but it is usable.

This will not be my last Urban Decay palette!