July 30, 2014 | 2014 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe EDT

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 5:15:00 AM More reviews by vearl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The Chloe EDT is my favorite scent when I want to feel feminine and elegant. I am usually a sweet fruity floral person (think DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom), but the powdery rose notes in the Chloe EDT is not overwhelming at all. The fragrance is fresh, light, and sophisticated. The dry down notes smell like expensive soft laundry to me, and I really love the calming end notes. I have both the EDP and EDT versions and I much prefer the latter because I like the lighter, fresher scent of the EDT. The EDP is more powdery and feels heavier to my nose. Although the EDT does not last as long as the EDP, the lasting time is longer than a lot of other lighter scents. The only thing I dislike about the perfume is the cap that is prone to rusting; a bottle this expensive shouldn't have a problem looking nice on my dresser for a long time.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/4/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by sabrinarose1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This smells nothing like the edp! This smells awful, curry like which is not becoming of a perfume. I really do not recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Tere86

This has been my favourite perfume for at least three years. Smells amazing with a very distinct scent that lasts all day. Have re-purchased many times and will continue to do so. LOVE it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by e9r12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a beautiful scent! My only problem with it is that it can be too strong if you put too much on but I just use one spray and its perfect. It is a really pretty, sophisticated , sexy scent. It is a fresh floral but not too flowery or fresh. I just bought it, but I've literally been smelling my wrist all day, it smells sooo good!! I will definitely get it again, even though it is expensive it is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2012 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite fragrance. I have been using this for years, my whole family and all friends love it. I have been getting lots of compliments. I also love the bottle of this perfume.
I am thinking to purchase this in the future again, but this time will try EDP, as they are very similar, only EDP should stay on longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Fairydust125

This smells so delish! I usually like sweet, soft smells but I guess my taste grew a little as I did, so now I don't want the too sweet smells. This is perfect and everyone compliments. It also lasts quite a while on me.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by elodea229

all i can smell in this perfume is mostly rose...it smells like a bouquet of roses that sometimes can be sickening..to me the smell similar to the body shop casis rose..not too bad,but not something that i would prefer..its an okay fragrance..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I had this on my 'want' list for so long! So, I'm incredibly happy that I got this for my birthday recently! :)
I would describe this scent as a fresh floral. It says it has hints of rose, orange zest, freesia, watermelon, sandalwood and iris. I can definitely smell the hints of freesia, orange zest and rose when you first spray this, but after the initial scent dies down it still smells semi fruity, but still mostly on the floral side. I wish I could smell the watermelon more though. It's a very classic year-round scent in my opinion, but I do also think it would be more wearable for Spring/Summer. I do love that the scent is very feminine and I just can't stop sniffing it! The bottle is also nicely packaged. Very elegant looking and looks nice for those who like to display perfumes on vanity tables. For an Eau de Toilette, I'm surprised at how long this lasted on me. Even though this was a gift, I would definitely repurchase with my own money despite the expensive price tag! LOVE IT! :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by maybelle

This is a new favorite, along with the Chloe EDP (they have similar notes, but the EDT is fresher). I've worn both, and could not help but to sniff my wrist all day long. This is very expensive for an everyday scent, though not as expensive as the EDP, but I find it to be worth the money. It makes me happy. It is a clean, light & fresh floral with just a hint of sweet fruit. This is one of the few scents that, on me, smells almost the same from first spritz (well, after the alcohol dissipates) to the drydown...it gets less intense but more creamy. I'm not sure if that makes any sense. This goes for both the EDP and the EDT.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by cabogrl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved this the first time around (80's) was thinking I still would, got a bottle, gives me a horrible headache, it's just soooo strong. BOOOHOO

06/22/11 Still hating this, I'll give to my favorite SIL, she loves oriental fragrance.