December 20, 2014 | 1673 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe EDT

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2014 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Kizzycat24

I really like this fragrance, to me it's a heavy scent so I apply it sparingly. The scent is strong and lovely but can be overpowering.. also it doesn't last too long.. gradually fades after a couple hours. Love the bottle, so pretty. I would buy this again and I am happy to have it in my collection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2014 10:32:00 PM More reviews by tessture

I just tried this so I know it's the right one to review. There are so many Chloe variations that I get confused anymore! But this one goes on me very peppery at first, with green and floral notes. It gets very sweet mid dry,not that great, but dries to a watery freesia with creamy floral (iris and rose together?) and not noticable sandal, which is great, since Sandalwood isn't one of my favorite notes. My DH likes this one, which is rare: he seldom expresses an opinion of any of my perfumes unless he dislikes it a lot, in which case it's along the lines of "what are you wearing?" in an unhappy tone. He likes this one, so it gets a good thumbs up, though I tend towards less herbal florals and more towards smooth vanilla/woods.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 5:15:00 AM More reviews by vearl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The Chloe EDT is my favorite scent when I want to feel feminine and elegant. I am usually a sweet fruity floral person (think DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom), but the powdery rose notes in the Chloe EDT is not overwhelming at all. The fragrance is fresh, light, and sophisticated. The dry down notes smell like expensive soft laundry to me, and I really love the calming end notes. I have both the EDP and EDT versions and I much prefer the latter because I like the lighter, fresher scent of the EDT. The EDP is more powdery and feels heavier to my nose. Although the EDT does not last as long as the EDP, the lasting time is longer than a lot of other lighter scents. The only thing I dislike about the perfume is the cap that is prone to rusting; a bottle this expensive shouldn't have a problem looking nice on my dresser for a long time.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by sabrinarose1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This smells nothing like the edp! This smells awful, curry like which is not becoming of a perfume. I really do not recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 2:41:00 AM More reviews by Tere86

This has been my favourite perfume for at least three years. Smells amazing with a very distinct scent that lasts all day. Have re-purchased many times and will continue to do so. LOVE it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by e9r12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a beautiful scent! My only problem with it is that it can be too strong if you put too much on but I just use one spray and its perfect. It is a really pretty, sophisticated , sexy scent. It is a fresh floral but not too flowery or fresh. I just bought it, but I've literally been smelling my wrist all day, it smells sooo good!! I will definitely get it again, even though it is expensive it is worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2012 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite fragrance. I have been using this for years, my whole family and all friends love it. I have been getting lots of compliments. I also love the bottle of this perfume.
I am thinking to purchase this in the future again, but this time will try EDP, as they are very similar, only EDP should stay on longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Fairydust125

This smells so delish! I usually like sweet, soft smells but I guess my taste grew a little as I did, so now I don't want the too sweet smells. This is perfect and everyone compliments. It also lasts quite a while on me.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by elodea229

all i can smell in this perfume is mostly rose...it smells like a bouquet of roses that sometimes can be sickening..to me the smell similar to the body shop casis rose..not too bad,but not something that i would prefer..its an okay fragrance..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2011 6:53:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I had this on my 'want' list for so long! So, I'm incredibly happy that I got this for my birthday recently! :)
I would describe this scent as a fresh floral. It says it has hints of rose, orange zest, freesia, watermelon, sandalwood and iris. I can definitely smell the hints of freesia, orange zest and rose when you first spray this, but after the initial scent dies down it still smells semi fruity, but still mostly on the floral side. I wish I could smell the watermelon more though. It's a very classic year-round scent in my opinion, but I do also think it would be more wearable for Spring/Summer. I do love that the scent is very feminine and I just can't stop sniffing it! The bottle is also nicely packaged. Very elegant looking and looks nice for those who like to display perfumes on vanity tables. For an Eau de Toilette, I'm surprised at how long this lasted on me. Even though this was a gift, I would definitely repurchase with my own money despite the expensive price tag! LOVE IT! :D