July 28, 2014 | 1677 users online

Eye Shadow - E.L.F. - Studio Cream Eyeshadow

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:54:00 PM More reviews by inadase

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought the bronze color and it has become my most used makeup product! The color is gorgeous and it has become my most used makeup product. It makes a great eyeshadow or eyeshadow base.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Lizpaola25

I think this product is good as a primer or if I just want a little bit of color on my lids. It glides on smooth. Only downside it came broken when I bought this online.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by miafrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

These are really nice and I am surprised how good the quality is. It is a very light cream eyeshadow and wears very well on its own or under eyeshadow. These are cruelty free and vegan and I highly recommend all the colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought these in Bronzed & Natural Glow for my travel kit, because I figured it can double as a cream shadow or a shadow base. I've worn them several times, and while they are no MAC Paint Pots, they do work reasonably well as a shadow primer, and they also look nice on their own. I am a very pale NW15, and Natural Glow is a pretty golden shimmer on me. I can wear it alone, but I prefer to set it with some nude eyeshadow. Bronzed is a beautifully pigmented copper brown. Overall I am very pleased with these for $3 and will definitely keep them in my travel kit!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Summerjess21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great product for cheap. I use it with eye primer, and it lasts all day. Without primer it doesnt last long. I have the natural glow. It just brightens up my eyes well and I havent had any issues with creasing. Really great eyeshadow.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by theblurx

I purchased this in Eggplant and it is a gorgeous plumy/maroony color. It looks amazing with my green eyes.

It will definitely crease without a primer on my oily lids, but the smooth creamy texture and simple quick application make this a winner for me. And for the $1.50 I spent, I couldn't be happier :)

I like to apply all over the lid and under-eye and blend out either with my ring finger or my 217 and I'm left with instant grungy chic. For more intensity I'll rim my waterline with a brown power khol.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2013 7:04:00 AM More reviews by AbiJTalks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Review for colour: Dawn

Makes a decent base for my eye makeup as it is almost skin colour and for me prevent creasing.
It does crease by the end of the day sadly but as it is cheap it didn't shock me too much.

The packaging is a slight waste as you have a lot of wasted plastic as the product takes up half the space, also the wording on the top rubs off.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by bee95x

Comes with a pathetic brush. The texture is horrible - not "creamy". Need to apply several times before it becomes noticeable. Creases. Packaging is really cute though - but no reason to purchase it! Lol

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by merin44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I picked this up in Candlelight. At first I didn't like it because I didn't really blend it out much but once I figured out how to blend it out properly it was a beautiful color. It requires very good blending. As far as color pay off goes, it was pretty and lasted throughout the day. I didn't really notice any fading or creasing so overall I really liked it and would repurchse.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by thestyledlife

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I was so disappointed with these cream shadows! I was surprised because I usually love e.l.f products, but this is a new product so hopefully they will improve the formula.

I tried two colors, Candlelight and Dawn. Both had awful color payoff and the Candlelight color went on extremely unevenly (it was sort of chunky on my eyelid).