August 23, 2014 | 1733 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Simple - Eye Make-Up Remover

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by bakerbaker19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm glad to see that I wasn't the only one whose eyes stung after using this! Not only that, I felt like this stunk at removing makeup AND it left a stick residue. I know you're supposed to cleanse after removing makeup, yet I feel if it was an effective eye makeup remover, it wouldn't leave any residue behind at all. I do love the Simple wipes though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by QueenOfFreaks

I got my bottle free with my q-tips. The first time I used this was testing out my eyeshadows. I was used to just scrubbing my eyelids until the color washed away. I put about three drops of this product on a q-tip and dabbed it on my eye. It didn't sting and in seconds the eyeshadow was gone. Then I used the other dry side of the q-tip to wipe off any excess liquid. Love this!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Femmeboi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ugh, I'm debating whether or not I can bring myself to finish the bottle. This just STINGS so much. It was such a disappointment especially because I have sensitive skin and I love a lot of other Simple products, like their cleansing wipes and their facial scrub, but this just does not get the job done! You need a lot of product to actually remove your eye makeup-- you have to really get in there with multiple Q-tips and cotton pads and the formula is too weak to actually remove makeup without a ton of irritating effort. I'm talking stroking each individual clump of eyelashes to remove all the little bits of your mascara. And worse, it really irritates my eyes! Ouch. I won't repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Claudygirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I feel like a freak writing this, considering all the bad comments. But this product is perfect for me! Not oily, not sticky, it doesn't irritates my eyes and itīs cheap!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2014 5:50:00 PM More reviews by glossina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I do like fragrance-free and eco-conscious cosmetics (and skincare). But I'm not extreme or consistent in using only organic or natural. Simple caught my eye at the store, so I thought I would give it a try. Everything I tried from this line ended up being a big disappointment. The eye makeup remover most of all. It simply does not work. I thought I could use up the bottle for little cleanups during makeup application. But it was not even effective at that. So, file-13 it goes!! My favorite has become the Up&Up brand version of Pond's Clean Sweep wipes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by megantiffany

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Everyone always yaps on about this product saying it stings etc, it's a makeup remover you shouldn't be getting it in your eyes anyway! I will admit it does hurt getting it in your eye but it wasn't designed for that. It does the job for me. I don't wear a heavy amount of eyeliner - only pencil on the bottom and top waterline and a few coats of mascara. This product works amazing for me! I use q-tips and also cotton pads with this and I find it works great :)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Callmecorrina

If you want a makeup remover that works then do NOT purchase this..definitely the worst eye makeup remover I have ever bought (no exaggeration). I was so pleased to find an eye makeup remover of simple ingredients. It also smelt fresh like cucumbers and I like the packaging, price & the amount you get for the price. However, as a girl who uses waterproof mascara daily, I felt as if I was scrubbing my eyes with water alone...also all the scrubbing with this product made some eyelashes fall out aka every girl's worst nightmare. The packaging states in small font at the front of the bottle that it removes waterproof makeup but I think everyone can disagree. It does however simply remove regular mom waterproof mascara but still does leave some residue. Therefor, i do NOT recommend this product nor will I ever re-purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by CocoNut83

This is one of the worst eye makeup removers I have tried. It's advertised as being gentle and removing waterproof makeup but this stings my eyes and doesn't remove makeup as effectively. I don't know where I read or heard positive reviews on this stuff but it's awful and I won't be repurchasing. I'll stick to Maybelline Clean Express and Loreal Expertise in the green bottle.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2014 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Popelala3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I do not understand how something that is supposed to be kind to eyes can sting so badly. It is completely ineffective at removing any kind of eye makeup and I am truly disappointed.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2014 11:38:00 AM More reviews by cead

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS STUFF IS AWFUL I bought it about two weeks ago and I'm already out because you have to use so much to get off your make up ! It doesn't work properly and I pretty much paid Ģ5 for some water /:( WORST PRODUCT EVER !!!!!