Mehron Celebre HD Pro Cream Makeup

INGREDIENTS: Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ozokerite, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Myristyl Lactate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Silica, BHA. May Contain: [+/- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)].

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got some samples of this foundation from camerareadycosmetics.com. After doing a lot of research online, I decided to try the shades Light 3, Light Olive, and Mid-Lite Olive. I didn't get Light 4 or Medium 1 because I was worried that the undertones would be off. (My skin tone is MAC NC15, L'Oréal True Match W2, MUFE HD 117, for reference.) LT3 is too pale, Mid-Lite Olive is a little dark, and Light Olive is a pretty good match. However, I've found that any of them look fine on me as long as they are not too heavily applied. In fact, in the photo of myself that I uploaded to this review, I am wearing Mid-Lite Olive. It is January, so I do not at all have a tan.

It took me a long time to find a good method for applying this foundation. I've tried a flat foundation brush, flat-top brush, kabuki brush, and foam wedge sponge, all both damp and dry, and none of them worked. All of those methods put on way too much product, making the foundation settle into my pores right as I put it on. I've found that the only way to make this foundation look good is to put it on either using the fingers or a damp Real Techniques sponge. Of course, I prefer the latter since it's cleaner. I need to have my sponge more wet than when using a liquid foundation, of course. Since I have a little sample jar, and the sponge does not fit in it, I use a plastic butter knife to remove a small amount of product and dispense it on a plastic dish. Then I have plenty of room to dip the sponge in the product and put it on.

One thing I must warn about with this foundation is that for people with oily skin, it is imperative to set this foundation with plenty of powder, or else it will look very shiny after just a few hours of wear. Granted, I don't usually wear it with a primer, since I tend to wear this foundation when I only need it on for a couple of hours, like for a job interview. If I did, it probably would last longer. If you have oily skin and wear this with a primer, powder, and setting spray, it should last all day, but I have yet to test that out!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this 12 shade mehron celebre Hd for my makeup kit as I am freelance MUA and I am sooooooooooo happy ı bought this palette, the shades are amazing and the coverage is incredible, you need very little to cover the face and it covers very well,ıt has a beautiful matte finish to it too with a subtle glow. It also lasts me all day even through the tropical weather...i look very natural...ı was very impressed that when ı noticed ı was starting to run out on some shades ı decided to stock up on the individual ones which was 10 USD from camera ready cosmetics.I dont even have to powder my face or clients face as it holds up pretty well. I use it with a wet buffing brush, ı havent tried it with a beauty blender yet but will do so soon. My clients absoluetly love it and I defeinelty recommend this to all my friends.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

I picked out two samples to try it out as it was one of the lower priced cream foundations. Though in the pan it looks extremely creamy, it went on extremely dry on top of my dry skin. It went on patchy and cakey and uneven. I could not even try to wear it for more than five minutes. Definitely not for me.

However, I gave it to my sister with oily skin to try it out and it doesn't go on as dryly on her. However, it creases pretty badly and doesn't provide superior coverage.

I wanted to buy this for my professional makeup kit but it's not a product versatile enough for most skin types. It also looks very thick on the skin. Would not recommend.

I was on the search for a good cream foundation and this one is great! It lasted all day for me in the heat and looked very natural. You can't beat the price either, between $10 and $11 on Amazon. I use a flat top brush and buff it in, but a damp bb works great too. The packaging is a little cheap, but it works. I am NW 20 and tried Med. 1 and Light 4. Both work, but the Med. 1 is an absolute perfect match. It seems a little greasy at first and I am combo/dry. I don't know how this well this would work for very oily skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is amazing! I took a chance on it because it's not expensive and I got free shipping through eBay. I also guessed on the color and it's perfect! I'm a light/medium neutral and I ordered Medium 2. This is one of those products that is all about the application. I can see people hating it if they try to put too much on...I can also not see it working very well if you use your fingers. What works for me is to scoop out the tiniest amount with a Qtip and spread it on the back of my hand. I pick up the smallest amount with a buffer brush and buff it in. The tiniest amount goes a long way. Then I go back and add more wherever I need it. I don't even need to powder after because the finish is quite matte. A+!

I hate this stuff! I just don't understand how my experience can be so drastically different from most others', and all others in my age range.

Before I forget, I got LT3. It looked dark in the jar, but it was a good match to my NW 10-15 skin. I bought it because it supposedly photographs well. It looks so horrible on me, that I can't understand how that can be the case. I even took a photo of myself to see whether it looked better in photos than it did on me, and I can say it honestly looked better in person, which isn't a small feat, since it looked terrible in person. In the few youtube videos I watched, it didn't look good either, but I didn't see those until after I purchased it.

What, you may ask, was wrong with it? Everything. It has a greasy sheen in the jar, yet somehow, on my skin it looked like I rubbed chalk (in my skintone) all over my face. It accentuated dryness, created more dryness, didn't adhere to the tip of my nose, caked into every line, didn't cover redness, or anything else, except in dryness and cakiness. By the time I was finished applying (and I tried fingers, brushes, buffing, swirling, a beautyblender, a regular makeup sponge), I just looked sickly. I was upset, and frustrated, and had to start over each and every time. Not out of vanity, but because I thought something was terribly off with my skin. My skin may not be at its best, but this was the only product that made it look like it was at its worst. I'm not going to be patient with it, or even give it one more chance. No thanks.

I have the 12 shade palette. I really like it, it's oil free, does not smell really of anything, and I've used it on a few skin types and it seems to work well on all of them. If your skin is oily this will need set, I use Ben Nye banana powder. If your skin is drier you will likely need to moisturise and prime to prevent it looking caked. My own skin is oily and I found it had slipped a little under the bridge of my specs, but only after about 10 hours. A friend that I used this on with normal skin type said it was still on the next morning!
I have found, perhaps just because I have the palette, that I always use more than one colour to balance out there face and/or to contour. It blends together beautifully, never balls up, and doesn't streak.
Price wise, it is fantastic value for money. In the future I will just buy the full sizes of the shades that are used most from my palette.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Perfection.
I have tried many high end and several drugstore foundations, but with my eczema prone, red in places, dry/combo skin, they’re rarely that natural looking.
With this - i am flawless, before each use i put a drop of Vitamin E oil and swirl it in with a regular foundation brush, streak it in areas of high redness and blend out with a wet Beauty Blender. The coverage is excellent without feeling heavy ( i only need a sheer-medium though), its glowy, very natural looking, radiant.
I only pat powder under my eyes, the outside of my nose, forehead and chin and then the product doesnt separate, oxidise, clump, go patchy, feel heavy or melt.
I absolutely adore it. I am an NC25 and use the M1, its maybe a third of a shade too dark but it just makes me look a touch more tanned, i could buy L3 and mix but theres little point tbh as i like the look of this, also gorgeous with a gold/peach cream or liquid highlight.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing!! I bought a few colours after a youtube blogger was raving on about it! I mix ME2 and Euro/Japonais to get the perfect colour. Has a dewy effect which I set a little with powder. No SPF ladies so no ashy pics!!!
I apply with my small stippling brush and then use my Beauty Blender. I find that when I put it on directly with the Beauty Blender that I put too much on!

It's great coverage - one layer is more than enough

The only bad thing is that you can't readily get testers :((

My advice to anyone buying this would be to try it a few times before judging if you like it or not. When I first tried this product, I didn't think that I would use it again because it looked quite heavy. However, I found that I did use too much product which was the problem. If you go with the idea of "less is more" with this then you will get a beautiful finish. The foundation when used sparingly, gives a beautiful finish in that you barely know it is there, but at the same time it covers perfectly. I use the techniques face brush to put this on with (although many recommend a beauty blender) however this method works for me. The downside to this foundation is getting the right colour match. I have quite a pale skin Mac NC25 (although I do use face self tan). I bought the ME1 shade which is a similar colour, but slightly on the dark side. I have just bought today LT3 in the hope that when I mix these two together I shall get a perfect match. The beauty of this product is that not only is it an excellent foundation the price is very affordable. I would recommend to anyone.

Video Reviews & Tutorials