July 24, 2014 | 1795 users online

Moisturizers - Desert Essence - Jojoba Oil - 100% pure

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by jacks250

I can't believe I took me so long to get into the natural product world, but I am officially a convert lol. This oil is an amazing moisturizer. Makes my skin feel sooo soft and look fresh and glowy (think JLo!). Literally everything makes me break out but surprisingly this doesn't! You only need a small drop. I'll never use chemical ridden moisturizers again! It's inexpensive too! Just a heads up for my fellow MUA'ers, I got this at vitarock.com (btw my new OBSESSION and go-to for healthy products) for only around 8$! Can't believe I used to waste so much money on expensive moisturizers that just end up damaging and aging our skin!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2014 4:33:00 AM More reviews by hippodeem

i heard good stories and reviews on this but i have used many better oils out there. jojoba by itself just isn't that great.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Mikey87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this oil!!! It soaks into my skin and makes my skin feel beautiful. I do my usual dermalogica face routine and use a couple of drops on my face before I go to bed. In the morning my face is completely radiant and my skin feels silky soft. I also use this oil in the bath which is lovely. I've been using this product for about 9 weeks and my friends and family have all bought it too. My skin looks and feels very healthy - I'm very impressed :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Jojoba oil is not for me, but this was a good oil. I think most can tolerate jojoba, I'm just one of the few that can't. Use is a makeup remover or moisturizer, it works well if you are not sensitive to it. It made me glow like a baby before it caused some skin issues for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by girlboyfriction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only bad thing I have to say is: THE PACKAGING IS AWFUL!! When you try to pour it, it would be a miracle if you don't spill it or have it drip down the side. I solved this by buying a glass dropper from vitamin shoppe. It screws perfectly into the top, so you can actually take this bottle traveling AND NO SPILLING!

Otherwise, AMAZING moisturizer! I was a bit afraid to use oil on my face (having oily skin already) but I use about 4-5 drops for my whole face it actually keeps it looking NOT shiny if that makes sense.. Like you know when you use a moisturizer and sometimes your skin becomes tightlooking/shiny .. make my face feel super soft as well :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by reverie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The jojoba oil is functional enough, but the packaging is absolute crap! The oil leaked all over my belongings even though I had made sure the cap was screwed on tight and even put tape over it. Do not bring this anywhere!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 12:54:00 PM More reviews by livetofly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this for a nighttime moisturizer! i use it after Bragg's Apple Cider Vineger as a toner, go to bed, wake up with baby soft, plump skin. A little too light to use on my body. A little too heavy for a daytime moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by athena2112

I would absolutely buy this again! I have been using this for about 3 months now: I use it in my hair after I wash it, I also mix with my facial moisturizers and use as a make up remover. My skin is pretty oily and acne prone but since I have been using this my skin looks great and I have had very few large pimples. It does take some time to gauge the correct amount to use but once I did that I definetly saw the benefits:) Give it a try, I don't think you will regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by cgmaurlina

This is the best moisturizer I have ever used on my face. I was breaking out really bad and when I started to use jojoba oil my skin looked incredibly better in three days. I had no purging, it has worked better than using my clarisonic. I use this after washing my face with black soap and I have dry, sensitive, whitehead prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by pvining

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is the only moisturizer I have used regularly for nearly 20 years now, and I will never go back to commercially processed lotions or creams. I had excessively oily skin from my teens through my early thirties. I used every product imaginable to try and dry it up, and my skin responded by producing even more oil. Then I read about jojoba oil being the closest thing to skin's natural sebum, and how it was a good natural moisturizer, and doesn't clog pores. I tried it and my oil production and breakouts slowed down immediately. I am now 49 years old and have smooth, clear skin. Jojoba oil is very soothing and soaks into my skin almost instantly. I like that it is a pure, natural product with no chemicals added. I use it every night after I wash my face. And whatever is left on my hands after moisturizing my face, I will massage into my scalp and hair, and shampoo it out in the morning. This is one of those products I cannot live without. I will keep buying this forever.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No