December 21, 2014 | 1089 users online

Moisturizers - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Tomatoes Daily Balancing Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

I like Yes To Tomatoes Daily Balancing Moisturizer a lot better than Yes To Grapefruit Even Skin Tone Moisturizer with SPF 15 because itís better for my oily, acne-prone skin. Itís described as ďrich in antioxidants & powerful acne-causing oil absorbers, it both moisturizes & balances keeping your complexion carefree.Ē Another awesome thing about this moisturizer is its being 98* or 99*% natural; it doesnít have petroleum, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), or parabens.

My favorite thing is that itís non-greasy. I always have trouble finding a moisturizer that does doesnít look/feel oily on my skin or irritate it. Daily Moisturizing moisturizer also doesnít leave a white cast all over how Even Skin Tone does. I wear this both alone & underneath foundation makeup. I unfortunately havenít seen any significant difference in my breakouts or oil production, but I continue using it because it truly is a good moisturizer. I just wish I had the blemish reducing benefits so many other people do!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/26/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by LexiClarice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the packing. The pump is really convenient and the red black and white color makes me think of killing bacteria for some odd reason, lol.
The product has a very thick consistency. It doesn't seem to absorb beneath the top layer of skin, more like it sits atop it, leaving a somewhat greasy look to the face. If you use a tiny bit you get a "glowy" effect on a good skin day. This is the only reason I will continue to use it, for that sole purpose. My skin is pretty clear as is. Will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2014 11:06:00 AM More reviews by emmapointon

Disappointed with this product. Broke me out in cystic acne and after applying, felt very greasy. The smell also takes some getting used to. Not a fan at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by steph224

To me, this is the worst moisturizer I have ever used. It makes my combination skin super oily, and it also gives me a lot of pimples everytime I use it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by stormydown

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My skin is pretty clear thanks to the acne medication I've been using, but the medication can be drying, which is why I sometimes put moisturizer on at night after I've applied the medication to my face. I read about this and saw good reviews and decided to give it a shot, since I want more balance to my skin tone. I applied my acne medication as usual, waited about 20 minutes for it to absorb, and then put this moisturizer on. My face immediately started burning and I stood in front of the mirror and watched my face get blotchy and red! I washed it right off after about a minute or two. I don't know if it would be less irritating without the acne medication, but since I need a moisturizer that will work in conjunction with it, this will have to go back. I can say that I didn't mind the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 2:32:00 AM More reviews by withlove21

This is my all time favorite moisturizer! I only use it at night before bed as it can be a little thick for daytime use under makeup. I have normal/combination skin that is very sensitive. I tend to get some redness on my cheeks and other random areas of my face. After I cleanse my face at night I put this on and in the morning my skin is incredibly smooth and the redness is greatly diminished!! It also smells amazing... Like cinnamon sugar baked goods. And let me tell you...it is sooo worth the price. IT LASTS FOREVER. I use mine every night and I have had it for about a year and I still think I have a good month left of product. A little bit goes a long way. If you have fairly clear skin with a few blemishes here and there I think you should give this a try! It is not an acne clearing formula... I think some people might be confusing it's purpose. It usually doesn't really help get rid of my breakouts so I would look towards a different product if you are looking for something to clear acne. Otherwise it is my favorite skin care product and I will continue to repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Jordanelizabethsmith

Love, love, love! This lotion moisturizes BEAUTIFULLY! The only thing that people could possibly complain about is it being too heavy, which I understand because it is a very thick consistency, however I have very dry skin right now because I'm on Accutane and this just works miracles! I recommend this to anyone who has dry skin. Also some people complained about the smell being too heavy but I love it it smells like food to me and I like food.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 1:48:00 PM More reviews by superluminal123

I really like this moisturizer. Although it claims to help with acne, it didn't do anything for me BUT it did not break me out like a lot of products do.
Pros:
Did not break me out
NO PARABENS!! :D
Nice packaging with a pump
Makes my skin really smooth! (Sometimes it does feel like it just sits on the skin though)
98% natural

Cons:
Very sweet smell kind of like cinnamon buns (not horribly overpowering but could be annoying)

All in all, awesome!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by blinkthenfall

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

i lovvveee this moisturizer. i have combination/acne prone skin and i think i can say this has actually helped my acne. i had pretty bad acne before and now i just have scarring.

PROS :
helps with acne (in my opinion)
feels nice on the skin
packaging
only need a little bit

CONS :
smell (it smells really bad - like bread dough, unless you like that smell)
price (this was EIGHTEEN dollars. i might be repurchasing though.)

rated 2 of 5 on 10/9/2013 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Ellie12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was excited to try this product ,disappointment. :( I have an oily t-zone and it became slightly more oily with this product. Around my mouth it started to dry and burn a bit. I read some reviews that it was wonderful for oily/acne prone skin, but it didn't work that well for mine, bummer. :( My cheeks on the other hand broke out !!!!! The smell was surprising, smelt like baby powder.