August 20, 2014 | 2020 users online

Blush - Boots - No 7 Natural Blush Candy Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by amygregor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I found this in a clearance bin at Target for $3. This is the most pigmented blush I've ever tried. I'm very pale, so I have to use a very light hand. I'll buy it again if I ever end up using all of it. I've been using it for four months now, and I haven't put a dent in it. Boots foundations are God awful. I'm happy I took a chance on this blush. I really like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 5:16:00 PM More reviews by ItalianBerry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this blusher, I've been using it for years. It's not too pink and good for most skin colours, including tanned girls. Being a powder-blusher, you can't put too much on because then it will look powdery but if applied sparingly it gives a really natural, beautiful and feminine flushed look. It will always be a staple in my makeup bag. I wish N7 would do a cream-blusher range.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 11:49:00 PM More reviews by liladriana07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is how it's described. A lovely candy or bubble gum pink. It has a bit of shimmer but its alright. Nothing like sparkles or glitter. Although it looks frightening on the pan, it goes soft and sheer. I've looked everywhere for this particular blush and now I can rest easy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by luvsbrdeddragns

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am a fan of hot pink blush. Favorites being NARS Desire and MAC Dame. And of course, this one. Easy to use a light hand for a flush of color, or play around a bit and be brave with some color! Sold at Target for around $7, IIRC and has lasted well over a year. Quality is as good as any other HE blushes I've tried. Even if you aren't into this shade, I suggest you try some of the other shades. They're worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 9:23:00 AM More reviews by curlywurly100

one of my favourite blushers of all time.
bright but natural flush of pink. this is perfect for winter and autumn to quickly sweep on a bit of colour and luminosity.
i love that it is also buildable to be a little darker and rosier on this days where my skin is extra pale.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 8:10:00 PM More reviews by hhflom4s

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Looks bright in the pan but goes on very nice and sheer. It's perfect for a little brightening, def would recommend for someone looking for a pretty pink with very little shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2010 5:26:00 PM More reviews by KatieRoxx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Candy Pink by Boots No. 7 Natural Blush is a pretty close match to my favorite blush by Cargo (Catalina). The Boots brand costs between $7.50 (sale price) and $9 (full price) at Target, while Cargo costs $28 and (unfortunately) is no longer available at Sephora and even Ulta doesn't seem to have it online though they still carry some Cargo products. This might be a good drugstore option for my favorite color at a fraction of the price. It's my first purchase of a Boots product and so far I'm very pleased. The color looks like a bright pink in the pan, yet goes on sheer enough to provide a nice flush and is buildable if you want to add more color. The texture is not too dry like many drugstore blushes, and the color seems to stay on for hours with no fading. I'd definitely try more Boots cosmetics if they are of similar quality because the price can't be beat.