October 21, 2014 | 1923 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Eye Pencil 15 Year Anniversary Collection

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by pillager13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love most of the colors in this collection. The brown and purple tones are especially good. What I like most of all is how they glide on so smooth and stay on without smudging all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really do love UD's eyeliners. They're creamy and super pigmented, bright and wonderful. They do smudge a little bit throughout the day, even with primer, but touchups can fix that. I'm a huge fan of all the colors - I can't pick favorites with this one! Only problem is that this was ridiculously expensive. Because of that, I could never justify buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by sheridingdong

I love UD's pencils. They last forever and for the most part the pigment is great. My only pigment issue was with Ransom.. it just doesn't go on smooth :( anyway, this collection is awesome. It's sooo cheap being that an individual pencil is around $15. I use these everyday and they're very smooth in application and last all day. They've never irritated my contacts at all, the glitter never has fallout in my experience. I wasn't a fan of the huge awkward packaging but I'm guessing it was mainly for display purposes not practical ones. And if your box still reeks just throw that plastic tray out.. it's just plastic smell nothing that's going to kill you it's just gross.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by tinkaday

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use some of the lighter pencils as eye shadow. They don't budge! Great selection of colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by MissPinkKiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love these liners. Luckily for me they glide on nice and smooth and actually stay in place for the day. It's worth trying atleast one because smudgey eyeliner is such a pain to deal with and I've never had a pencil liner stay on like this one. Even MAC's pencils woud run on me. Chances are if you love one shade your going to want to collect more, thats when this kit is the best deal. The sharpener is perfect also, it never breaks the pencil's. Fab buy and 5 stars for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by gladio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first I was a bit wary about the price. In Canada at Shopper's Drug Mart, I got it for $110 total (tax included) and also a ridiculous amnt of Shoppers Optimimum Points (they had a promo going on)
Basically, they comet out to $7.33/pencil. WHAT A STEAL! Separately, they are $22 each, and if you buy it in their '2-pack' they are still pricey. I'm guessing I'll never have to buy eye liner pencils in the next LONG while.
The colours are all amazing and not-lacking in any way/shape/form. Packaging is just darling, wonderful keepsake box. I like to keep them in the box to help me stay organized. It also comes with their famous dual-sized pencil sharpener as a BONUS gift!
Last, they have some really unique colours you cannot get individually - including the much-lusted for PERVERSION which is the most deep/matte black, amazing!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2011 6:36:00 PM More reviews by reenerneener

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

A couple things before I review; I marked Yes for purchasing again, though I doubt I will ever need to buy another. I am just so thrilled with this set & didn't want to deduct the repurchasing value. I also marked this a 2 for pricing. I know $92 is a LOT of money, but when you calculate it out, that's a little over $6 for each pencil, not to mention the sharpener that comes with it. The price looks intimidating, but this set is a total steal!

Anyways! I love using these pencils as bases for eyeshadow. In conjunction with using a primer, these will help your shadow last ALL day (they're waterproof, too!) I lovelovelove these & am always so happy to get the minis, too. When this was released, I ran to Sephora & snagged the last one. I can not rave enough about how great these are. If you decide to try them with a primer, make sure you blend the edges out quickly, otherwise, you could be left with harsh lines.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by luvlost03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this set! This was my first time using ud pencils and I'm so happy I decided to pick this up. I love every color.you can do natural or bright everyone needs this kit its wonderful.worth every penny

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2011 10:56:00 PM More reviews by stefsim

I LOVE IT! The colour selection is pretty amazing.
Asphyxia is gorgeous, it is not very opaque and the colour is very unique. I use this on my lower lash line and any browns and blacks on the top lash line.
Perversion is BLACK! I use this for my tightline as it is the only eyeliner that shows up black there. Zero and MAC's Engraved are useless for tightlining.
Electric is also nice, a very bright pop of blue.
The colour payoff is really great. and you need to let them settle in and dry, then they become unsmudgeable. They last pretty much the whole day if you pat some face powder on the top and bottom of the eye to absorb any oil (Powder is a MUST for oily lids).
TADAH! No raccoon (or minimal) eyes after 10 hours.
Also, my set didn't stink. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 12:30:00 PM More reviews by stara69

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A great product at a very good price if you average the cost per pencil ($110CDN /15 = $7.33 each). I haven't used all the colours yet, but I'm sure I'll find a use for everyone. They wear like crazy, lasting easily till the next day if you neglect to wash them off the night before. The SA told me they were not waterproof but I have had no trouble with them at all. My Colourstay liquid liner does not even come close to comparing to them, and Perversion is THE blackest shade I have seen yet. I did have the same problem mentioned with the smell (I believe it may be off-gassing from the plastic tray they come in) but I simply discarded the packaging and store the pencils in a glass; they still have a slight odour but it will not stop me from keeping these babies!