April 21, 2014 | 1524 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Brightening Eyeliner - Noire

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2012 11:57:00 PM More reviews by velvetgirl

I think ELF is an awesome company. I bought this eyeliner simply for the pencil sharpener that came with it. I got the eyeliner + the sharpener for a $1. Are you serious??? That wasn't even a sale price....that was the price. When I got home I wasn't sure the sharpener was going to work, being that it was SOOO cheap. But it worked and worked great! Then I tried the eyeliner, it goes on so smooth. Great color! What else could you ask for? As for smudging or lasting power...I don't know yet! To soon to tell but if for some reason it's horrible I will update this review. Otherwise consider it a great find in my opinion and worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by MSFIT75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this eyeliner. It pains to have it give it up as I am desperately trying to switch over to a healthier alternative lifestyle from my diet to my makeup so out it goes! But since I've used it, let's proceed!

This stuff does what it says it will do & that's brighten my eyes & just makes them pop even before I apply mascara & even without any eyeshadow. I was really impressed to find such a cheap product could do all of that. It doesn't smudge & it's easy to remove. I haven't tried the other shades so I can only speak about the Noire shade but if you want a black liner that makes your eyes just pop & appear brighter without breaking the bank, you'll want this in your life! Trust me... : )