October 22, 2014 | 1118 users online

Fragrances - Paris Hilton - Tease

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 5:20:00 AM More reviews by claregriffin

This perfume is so cheap to buy and its got quite a pleasant scent. I always seem to get lots of compliments when I wear this and keep getting asked what I am wearing. I only keep this for work because it was a cheap bottle of perfume but the lasting power is pretty good too. Its very fruity, floral and has quite a sharp twangy scent when you first spray it. I love to be able to actually smell the scent I am wearing and I do when I wear this so thats good for me. I think you can pick up a 100ml for about £10 which is great and I will keep buying and wearing to work but probably not something I would wear if I was going out somewhere special. I must admit to liking most of Paris Hilton's fragrances, mostly because they have pretty good staying power but are cheap to buy. Worth a buy!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Such an elegant compact bottle and the lid snaps shut securely for the handbag, which is fortunate as you will want to touch up often. Tease is a sweetish white floral that briefly smells like a mixture between Outspoken by Fergie and Very Hollywood....but only briefly. After half an hour it starts to resemble shampoo and sugar water and I bored of it after a few uses. I see this as a pleasant if vague scent that I would consider buying as a gift for a 5 - 16 year old. Its a beautifully presented, low end introduction to fragrance. Pleasant and mild enough to avoid the danger of irritating others through overspray and doesn't cost much :)

Fragrance Type: chypre white floral

Top Notes: fuji apple, white peach, bergamot
Heart Notes: ,frangipani, jasmine, tuberose
Base Notes: amber, blond wood, hot sand

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 2:12:00 PM More reviews by grayeyedkat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

What's best about this individual fragrance is that it's actually a pretty good quality for the price you can expect to pay for it. (Some places may sell it, now that it's very popular, for merely $6 a bottle, though more standard is about $26 for 1.7 oz. That's still pretty affordable.)

It has a very sweet floral scent that isn't overly choking. The problem with sweet scents is that they can wear on you. It's like eating a bite of cake every 5 seconds .... for the entire day. Eventually you never want to see another cake again. But this doesn't have that effect of wearing on you after time. It has a flirty, gentle floral scent with a hint of something like honey or vanilla. My only complaint is that it fades fairly quickly. But it's ideal for the mid-range age group for young women who aren't young enough for juvenile fruity scents (like Anna Sui) but not yet old enough to don the mature and powerful scents of a maker like Chanel. I'd recommend it for ages 18 - 35ish.

Pros: easily available, affordable, great mid-range fragrance, readily melds with body chemistry (though not as much as some higher end scents do)

Cons: fades quickly, not extremely unique, would make a bad signature scent as it's not very unique, boring bottle

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 4:42:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

So far people have compared Paris hilton Tease to Very Hollywood, and forever by mariah carey. They all have similar notes but i like the fact Tease contains Frangipani flower as the middle note with amber as a base to round the scent up. Many people gave tease a 2 thumbs up for the longest lasting fragance as well compared to the other 2 similar to tease fragrance i mentioned earlier. Sillage is surprisingly good also. When i spray this i smell loads of Frangipani flowers! I have been crazy over these flowers charm and aroma for the past 2 years since we have a Frangipani tree where i live.Tease perfume also is a bush full of Jasmine flowers captured in the bottle and happens to flourish with irresistible white jasmine flowers! I assume paris or whomever that is coming up with her perfume makes sure to use good materials for perfuming, because not one of her perfume has caused me to sneeze not even once! The bottle design and color in comparison with Mariah Careys bottle is actually more appealing in my opinion. 2 words that are perfect for describing this scent is Sensually Pleasant! This is now becoming my 4th Signature scent

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2012 12:04:00 AM More reviews by luckylouie

I think this is rather pretty. It's a tuberose/gardenia based fragrance with fruity top notes that fade fairly quickly on my skin, leaving behind the floral base. The fruit stops the white florals from being over the top and give it a pleasant sharpness that continues even when the top notes have basically evaporated. It's an inoffensive way to wear tuberose and gardenia without clearing the room. Having said that, I found sillage to be around 5-6 hours, and still a bit noticeable after that. I must admit I purchased it only because my local chemist had it on sale for $8 for 30mls, and I will most likely pass it onto a friend of mine who loves white florals. Even so, I think it deserves a decent rating, and on a person who loves tuberose, jasmine and gardenia, this would be wonderful.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by cepauloar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my first celebrity fragrance.
I'm not a fan of Miss Hilton whatsoever so once I got past that idea plus the fact that I got it for a very good price, well I have to say that I'm really enjoying my purchase.

I was interested in Tease because I LOVE tuberose. It's my favorite flower and one of my favorite notes. Tease opens very fruity, I smell mostly the apple. Maybe a little peach too, but bergamot is being overpowered and yes I can already smell the florals coming. The opening doesn't last long though.

Voilą les heart notes: it's mostly about the tuberose while the jasmine does linger in the background, and I still notice a sweet juiciness from the fruits. I have no idea what frangipani smells like in real life so I can't really comment on that note. I get some whiffs of what I imagine to be the hot sand. It's not strong but it's definitely there. The drydown is dominated by the tuberose, so it's a win for me.

This is a fruity tuberose, I don't find a chypre quality in it. It's more of a floral to me. It doesn't have too much fruit, like say Radiance by Britney Spears. But the tuberose is really the star of this show.

Sillage and longevity of this are both awesome on my skin.

To be completely honest, the notes in Tease clash a bit, they're not completely well blended but it's quite nice for an inexpensive tuberose.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by eatmyshort

smells very nice initially if you only use a tiny amount. This stuff is very potent. The fragrance wears on and on all day without fading. However, this stuff can give the faint hearted a serious headache. It's just too strong

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2012 1:25:00 AM More reviews by kristynrawr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an ok scent, it's a little strong. I think this scent is more for night time.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by VioletDesdemona

I received this perfume as a gift for Christmas and immediately had a prejudice against it. I mean it's Paris Hilton. I was pleasantly surprised how awesome it smells. I love it. Granted it's not something I would wear for important occasions but it's still great as an everyday wear scent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 11:09:00 PM More reviews by captainflamingo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like other reviewers said, I don't understand what Paris was doing with this ad. Nothing is sexy about this perfume. It's a nice, solid floral. It's very familiar. Actually, it's basically identical to Britney Spears' Curious, just a bit soapier. It's a pretty scent, but nothing to write home about, not to mention completely unoriginal and deceiving. None of the notes seem to exist, the fragrance is flat with no changes. The packaging is cute but not something I would proudly present on my vanity. Overall, this fragrance is a pass, like most of her others, with the except of her first one and Can Can, which are the only ones I can distinguish from her slew of others.