August 29, 2014 | 1891 users online

Blush - Smashbox - Blush Rush in Paradise

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 6:38:00 PM More reviews by ShazboTastic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was one of my first Smashbox purchases. Love it!! Gorgeous colour that would suit all. Has a shimmer but not glittery like some blushes. The fold away mirror is a nice little touch. Blends well. Not too pigmented where you'd look OTT if you were heavy handed. Build able coverage. Great!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by tonij1993

This is a shimmery peach blush which I think for lighter skin tones would be perfect. It adds a slight rosy colour to the cheeks so it looks natural, however this product barely showed on my skintone. A friend of mine who is much fairer also has this product and it looks great on her.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 9:52:00 PM More reviews by pandagrl90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this blush and have hit pan on it recently. It's a shimmery peachy color that applies smoothly and stays on for most of the day. I enjoyed using it for a subtle look that still added a bit of a glow to my cheeks. I'm NC30, I don't think it would show up vey well on darker skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Ardybobardy

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous, buildable and illuminating, and lasts forever - I bought mine months ago and it barely looks used. This also works as a lovely subtle eye shadow.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by sabrinarose1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this blush, especially in the summer months when my NC20-25 skin gets a little darker.
Itís a great peachy colour with a little bit of subtle glitter in it (not obvious at all). It has lasted me for around 2 years and the packaging must be sturdy because this has been thrown around my bag whilst traveling/at university etc and has not broken. I am not too fussed that it has a mirror, as it is much too small to apply touch ups, however it is there if you want it. Overall great color, good packaging and decent price, but wonít be repurchasing as I find I prefer pink blush rather than peach.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Kidlike

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

this is my new default blush, it reminds me alot of my old deep throat from NARS but is a little more on the peachy side.

pigmentation is excellent and lasts for at least 6 hours, it has a hint of shimmer in it but extremely subtle. this adds a healthy glow to your cheeks without being too shiny.

the packaging is my fav. there is the cutest slide mirror in the bottom of the pan to use for touch ups if needed.

I'm not too sure about the price though, recently Faces (where they sell Smashbox over here) increased the price so it went from $25 to $35 over night! rather expensive for blush. =/

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2011 11:28:00 AM More reviews by friday89

This is a lovely blush. I was told it was similar to Nars Orgasm (which I've heard a lot about but am yet to try) but with a more peachy tone - perfect for southern hemisphere spring! It has a little shimmer, but nothing too noticeable - just enough to stop you from looking two dimensional. I wanted something neutral and this gives me that healthy glow you would normally need large doses of vegetables to get. I like that it comes with a little mirror - though it's a little redundant considering I only apply once a day in the bathroom.

I'm in two minds about price. It's cheaper than brands such as NARS or MAC but still considerably more than your chemist brand (about $35 from mecca cosmetica). Also feel slightly ripped off considering its main ingredient is talc and that it's made in China (though I am assured it's cruelty free).

All in all, probably the most natural looking blush I've had (my skin is NW15) - definitely recommend you give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by jules007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous blush- one of my new favorites.It's a much softer, flattering version of Nars Orgasm. Goes great with Smashbox's bronzer in Sunkissed Matte as a a countour or underneath. I would recommend applying both with a fan brush for the softest most natural look.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by hissy

Great product. Very comparable to Nars Orgasm and Mac Springsheen, however formula and packaging is better.