July 22, 2014 | 2086 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Makeup Dissolving Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 7:41:00 AM More reviews by K8EV

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

all I'm going to say is...

I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by emilyheartsmakeup

LOVE THISSS!! I buy this over and over again! My cousin recommended it to me and it worked great for her. So I went out and bought it, tried it, and loved it! It smells good, pretty cheap, good remover, love the foaming instead of gel, and it lasts for awhile. It works so well for removing my makeup and eye makeup. It even removes water-proof eye makeup really good. It also is oil-free and is gentle enough for sensitive skin. I have some acne and it doesn't irritate my skin at all! Sooo great of a product! :) Very asy to use! Just wet face, apply foam, gently scrub around where makeup is and rinse! Its so gentle even scrubbing over my eyes! I don't ever want to give this product up! A bottle lasts me for about 1.5-2 months. I use it only once a day just at night if I wore makeup that day. I recommend this product for sure!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 9:21:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Sorry to bring the ratings down on this product. I'd read the 2 separate groupings of reviews of this product, which is NOT DISCONTINUED, by the way - at least not in Canada. I've seen it in just about every drugstore, grocery store and discount type store I shop in.

I wish there was a "maybe" choice for repurchasing. I'd read the glowing reviews for this cleanser and thought it sounded just perfect for me. I don't wear a ton of makeup and rarely wear mascara but I do wear Mac's ProLongwear concealer, an eyeshadow base, shadow, liner and all the rest. For starters, I'm not crazy about the "foam" - I like liquid, wash off cleaners but I like to feel the liquid in my hand as opposed to some air-filled foam. My face just doesn't feel clean after I use this and I find it doesn't remove the ProLongwear concealer very well (I have to be really, really careful and particular and work it into the inner corners of my under eye area with my eyes OPEN rather than closed in order to get it to dissolve the concealer there). It also smells really cheap (I know it's an inexpensive product but that doesn't mean it has to smell cheap). Because I wasn't thrilled with the initial results, I've only been using this occasionally for the past few weeks since getting it, so maybe that isn't a fair test so I will make an effort to try it more regularly to give it a better test. Right now, I would not repurchase but I am determined to give this a more concerted try and will edit my review if things change.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2011 11:30:00 PM More reviews by kawanii

Being an on-the-go type of girl, I love having a fast skincare and makeup regime that is fast and efficient. Upon using the eye makeup remover of the same brand, I loved it and thought why not try the dissolving foamer cleansers since I love foaming cleansers. I hate standing in the washroom after a long day and have to remove my makeup. I use 1-2 pumps of this cleanser and it removes my eye makeup, bb cream, and etc. It does not dry out my skin, there's no strong smell and it makes my skin feeling clean from the makeup I put on. I use this while in the shower because again, I like everything fast, hell! I brush my teeth in the shower because it's faster, so I can go to bed faster after a long day of work! For the price, it has a fairly good amount provided you use appropriately quantity-wise and don't use too much to waste. Try using one pump, and if your makeup is not all gone, go for the second pump. Otherwise, love this brand and cleanser and it will be my definite favourite makeup removing cleanser, i love the foaming ones too! Hearing that it's discontinued, I am still able to find it in Canada at Walmart/Zellers to I hope it stays that way! Otherwise, I'll prepare for the worst and buy bottles of them so I never run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2010 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Emmi87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my HG makeup cleanser and facial cleanser! It says on the bottle that you can remove even waterproof mascara and it totally does.. It doesn't dry out my face or make it itchy at all and I have crazy sensitive skin when it comes to cleansers. This is a very mild formula but strong enough to get rid of dirt and makeup. I usually cleanse twice and then put moisturizer. There's no need for a toner with this stuff! I like the foamy-ness since it lasts a long time. The price was ridiculous I just might get another one since it was such a sweet sale! regular 9.99 on sale for 6.99. Sometimes Shoppers has it goin on..