November 25, 2014 | 1769 users online

Cleansers - Perricone - Skin Clear Cleanser

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2011 8:41:00 AM More reviews by rata2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought perricone at my local Myers store in the city. The sales rep told me that this product would give me the results I was going for and basically feeding me the goods to this product. The first time I used it, I felt a stinging sensation, it was temporary but annoying as the sales rep never mentioned this to me. So I continued to use it thinking it was a one off thing, unfortunately it continued everytime I put it on so I returned it. The same sales rep confidently informed me that this was how it was suppose to feel as my skin was getting used to the product ingredients so I took it back and continually used it day and night.
There is nothing positive about this cleanser, it doesnt remove makeup and mind you I dont use heavy makeup, it did not clear or prevent any of my existing pimples or cyst.
It is too soft for a cleanser feeling as if it doesnt clean at all, the only thing I liked was the pump. Would NOT REPURCHASE for the amount you pay compared to the results you get, crap product!!!!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by wonderbuy

Firstly this is a cream cleanser, virtually the same as Cetaphil and as such, I would only recommend this to those with dry skin with acne. This does not foam in any way and is quite moisturising. It works mildly so if you have lots of acne, I would not go with this. The packaging is great, one pump dispenses exactly what is needed. Sometimes I feel as if it were a gel cleanser with no foam, I just feel slightly clogged by the fact that it is a cream cleanser. It would also be better during winter or for slightly drier climates. There are also some anti-ageing ingredients in this but they are not on the face for long enough to do anything, indeed this is not stripping or harsh in any way, but sometimes I do experience some stinging. I thought the price of this did not justify the performance and I would not purchase again. I got better results with La Roche Posay Effalar and the burts bees acne cleanser, which are both significantly cheaper.