GOSH Powder Brush

on 3/15/2012 9:14:00 AM

Too bad brush! Its hair is so hard. it prick my face!

on 11/14/2011 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

I really don't like this brush. It's rather harsh on my skin and absolutely not soft as it claims. I tried to wash it, I even used conditioner afterwards just to try and make it any softer. It didn't work at all.The handle of this brush is quite good, it's easy to work with and is stirdy but is still lightweight. I don't recommend buying this brush.

on 2/1/2011 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This brush is horrible! I have used it with everything imaginable to try and find what it works with and i found nothing.
It bleeds,sheds,it's scratchy,it doesnt look nice,it doesnt last long etc etc.....
i would definitely NOT recommend this.

on 12/6/2010 12:03:00 PM

This brush is said to be "incredibly soft", but I do not find it to be soft at all! Its rather rough on your skin, and the complete opposite of ie. EcoTools soft brushes. After a couple of months the bristles have become curly and even rougher, even though I have been very nice to it.

The brush is ok to use with loose powders, and the GOSH shimmer pearls. I use it for Benefit Hello Flawless powder, and it helps me get an even coverage. But compared to the price, you could probably find something better for less.

I like how the brush feels in itself, the size and weight feels good in your hands, but the bristles are not the best. Would not recommend this to anyone else.