October 2, 2014 | 972 users online

Dry Shampoo - Victoria's Secret - So Sexy Clean & Go Dry Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by jdpeterson

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love the smell & it works really well! both dry shampoo I have tried both make my hair look white but this one was worth the money.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by larabr

One word: AWFUL. I love the smell of this, so I thought it would smell great on "second-day" hair, but this stuff is just terrible. Makes my hair look worse and dirtier than before using it. It's sticky, it feels wet and it just makes my hair look disgusting. Every now and then I try using it again just to see if I like it but I hate it even more.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by miss_beee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the spray shine from the line and thought I'd like this because they smell delicious. My hair is thick and I have a lot of it but it's in great condition and have never had a problem with tangles until I used this. It mattified my hair but then it turned into this giant tangled mess something out of a horror movie. I couldn't run a brush through it and somehow my hair that gets complimented on the daily started to look like a $10 wig from the 80s.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 10:14:00 AM More reviews by adamj2004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a GREAT dry shampoo! Very volumizing and mattifying. I used it on a client's second day hair, had her flip her hair upside-down while I worked it into the roots, and she had instant Brigitte Bardot volume! It was gorgeous! I have heard the spray can be faulty sometimes so that is a clear downside but if this happens, VS is happy to exchange it for a new one!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Astera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've purchased this multiple times now, it's amazing! It helps mattify and bring volume to oily, second day hair! It's especially useful if you accidentally used a little too much oily product in your hair. It has a light fresh smell of the "Body by Victoria" fragrance. If your nozzle gets clogged, try running it under hot water. If it breaks after you just bought it (its happened to me) just return it to your VS store (with or without the receipt!) and exchange it for a new one! It's in their return policy.

So overall, my only 3 lippies because of the not-so-fabulous nozzle issue and another off because honestly, you don't get that much in a can. 1 can lasts me less than a month. (Of course, I use it more than twice a week and I have very thick hair.)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by THEqu33nb

THE worst and futile product I have ever used!!! this does absolutely NOTHING for my greasy 3 day hair. yES it smells good but that is ALL. after the first use, the next time you try to use it, the nozzle is clogged.. BAD. and I have 3 baptiste dry shampoos which are THEEEE BEST! and they warn you about the possibility of a clogged nozzle but that has not happened to me yet, and i use it weekly. HORRIBLE VALUE. do not waste your $$ on this crap. BAPTISTE the new animal print one smells the best. NOT sure what its called but they all have their own name. besides the brand name: Baptiste.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by AllysonGaz

I have tried a few differnt types of dry shampoo and this is by far the worst, worse than the Sauve kind! I love the "bedroom hair look" but not when it drys your hair out so much you cant run a brush through it! The smell is nice. I have used my can no more than 7 times and it almost has no product left in it. Also there is PROPANE in the ingredients. After reading this i will no longer use this in my hair, PROPANE??? really victorias secret? Very disappointed and wont buy Victorias secrets over-priced CHEAP products anymore.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by nappeal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought this & 2 other So Sexy products during a sale. So far, I've only been able to use 3x, and I am not impressed. This is the 1st dry shampoo I've ever used although I've been really excited about the use of dry shampoo for in-between washes. The fragrance was sexy smelling, which I found I liked about the other products, and it did add nice volume to my roots, however, it's left a nasty dry film to my hair. Its tangling like crazy, and that itself looks worse than had I just walked around w greasy hair. Even if I could find it again @ the price I bought it for, I probably wouldn't buy. There's other products out there that work better for the same price point.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/9/2012 1:45:00 PM More reviews by goldenpeach86

I love dry shampoos. I try to keep my hair color fresh as long as possible so they do come in handy. After the Suave one which was a miss I tried this and I loved it. The smell is fresh and floral,not to strong and it really does soak up all the oil. It makes my roots very dry which I like actually cause my hair looks fuller. Only problem is that my pump clogged! I used this no more then 10 times and it still has product in it cause I can feel it and hear it when I shake the bottle. But it just wont spray out! I am so disappointed because I thought a found a winner. I will buy this again but if the pump jams again I will not. Such a shame because I have enough product for a few more uses and cant even get to it. I hope I have better luck with the next one because this really is a good dry shampoo.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by shordeecat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought 6 of these thinking at least 1 would work. I was wrong. After spraying it, the hole would get clogged and it would stop working. It was very frustrating. The smell is absolutely terrible.