July 29, 2014 | 1189 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm sphere -medicated tangerine

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by FreakingTurtle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It has the worst smell. Out of all the EOS balms. It feels nice on my lips everything is really good and what I expect from them, but the smell is horrible. I can smell the tangerine, but I also smell plastic, which I font enjoy. I keep the product cause I have a collection of the balms. So I don't want to throw it out, I'll end up using it, my nose might get uses to the smell.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by MakeupManiac5699

Ugh, I wanted this to work so badly. The smell, packaging, and texture on my lips is great. BUT, this caused me to have a GIGANTIC allergic reaction. My lips were swollen and the underside broke out in a painful rash that covered half my chin. I feel like all medicated lipbalms do this to me because Babylips Dr. Rescue did as well, although not to this degree ugh, why, lips? Why? :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Moisturizing, smells good, and tastes good! I have to keep myself from licking this stuff- oddly enough I like the taste and smell. It's medicated, so some people aren't going to like the smell. Overall I love this balm and am glad I purchased:)

rated 1 of 5 on 5/3/2014 6:47:00 AM More reviews by Blackbinx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I usually check the reviews before I buy any product but with this one I made the mistake of not. I've bought EOS other products before and have no problem, until I purchased this ... It didn't smell like "chemicals" it tastes great BUT I wore it to bed one night (btw my lips weren't even chapped) and I woke up for work with inflamed red lips that were tight, rubbery, and hurt like hell!!! It was red over my lip line and gave me cracks in the corners of my mouth. It took me a couple days to get the redness down by saturating my lips in Burt's bees and I'm still applying Burt's bees constantly to get rid of the remaining dryness of my lips. I've never have a medicated lip product do this to me , or ANY type of lip product for that matter. I will NEVER buy this again :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by LauraW74

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this lip balm!

This is great for when you have a cold and the constant friction of tissues leaves your mouth and nose area chapped and sore. Yep, I use this on and above my lips, as well as around my nostrils. Usually I have a flaky nose for days after a cold, but when I exfoliated with a cloth and applied this throughout the day, the flakes were gone for good! If you deal with frequent sinus issues or allergies, this is a MUST.

It's silly to complain about the scent or texture of this product when it is specifically created and labelled as a medicated lip balm. It goes above and beyond the performance of a typical balm and is well worth it. Besides, I really like both the smell and thickness, I find it moisturizes the lips for longer and leaves a protective barrier. It's chunky-feeling when applied but not once on the lips, when it's smooth and clear.

Pros: Protects, moisturizes, heals and soothes - does not need frequent reapplication, is not "addictive" or too slippery - thick texture makes it long-lasting
Cons: None from my perspective!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by rodenbach

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This lip balm has the worst stench of any lip product I've ever used. It feels like wax going on and not particularly moisturizing. I don't know if it ends up being a good treatment for lips or not, since the smell is so sickening I can't keep it on my lips for more than 30 seconds.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by ham409

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best lip balm I've ever tried. Bought for 2.99 sale at target because the winter was causing a major strain on my lips. Gosh do I love this. Super cute packaging. Extremely moisturizing. This tangerine one has a medicated smell which masks the tangerine aspect of the balm. However, I love it. I know how much I love it based on the amount of times I reach for this balm on a daily basis.. at work and at home. It doesn't leave a waxy feel on the lips nor does it leave a white cast. It's moisturizing for my lips but not addicting and does not increase the dryness. My lips are very well conditioned now because of this lip balm. I don't think there's anything I don't like about this lip balm. Even price is great. Target has these balms on sale sometimes so I now know to stock up when the sale happens. The other day, I purchased the mint flavor to try. I haven't opened it yet but based on reading the reviews on MKA, it seems that the mint flavor is highly recommended by reviewers as well. I have been recommending this product to a lot of my gf's and even bf. It doesn't hurt that EOS made the packaging and the colors so adorable as well. This is worth the $3 bucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 1:31:00 AM More reviews by bygollymissmolly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

THIS IS THE BOM.COM!! I have used two of these, and am on my third. It goes on smoothly, and lasts so long. I love the scent, it smells really nice. You can't really tell it's medicated, except fir the fact that it's thicker then the other ones.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by sarahsml

I am a BIG fan of EOS. However, this one might be my least favorite. Don't get me wrong, I love this EOS, but the other ones are just better if you ask me.

I find find that the other EOS lip balms are smooth and just, well, perfect. This one is slighty chunky and not smooth and thick like the others.

I know this lip balm is medicated, so you can except the medicine smell, but it really just does not smell good.

Also, the price is almost double that of the other EOS. I got mine for 4.29, while the other flavors are only 2.99. I guess maybe because its medicated?

I would recommend buying the sweet mint EOS which is my all-time favorite, instead of this one. But your collecting, like me, then just get them all!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by SmashKetchum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is easily my favourite Eos balm! I have tried every flavour except Sweet Mint, Pomegranite, and the LE Vanilla Bean flavour. I have found that the other flavours can be very waxy and lack moisture, but this balm seriously keeps my lips moisturized! The packaging is like all the other balms; super cute and unique. I dislike that the outside of the container can get pretty dirty when rolling around in my purse, but I'm not going to cry over it. I used to put on Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream on my lips before bed (And after exfloiating my lips with LUSH's LE Santa's Lip Scrub), and for a long time that used to be my HG lip moisturizer. However, more recently I have been sticking to the same routie, except subbing out EA for Eos and my lips are in love! They have a tendency to get very dry and cracked, especially because I am a chronic lip biter, licker, picker (when I am stressed out), and lipstick wearer, but with this balm that seldomly happens! (Only if I stop using it or switch to something different). I bought this on a trip to Illinois back in the beginning of December (I don't remember how much it cost, but it was cheap!) and I still haven't run out yet, and I use this everyday! Easily would repurchase, I am so sad that this flavour is not available in Canada! :(