Dior Hydra Life Protective Fluid SPF 15

on 2/9/2014 1:01:00 PM

Great for oily skin, has SPF, lightweight, sets great with makeup, and doesn't make you break out. You only need a pea-size amount and it covers your entire face. Squirt one more amount for your neck and your bottle lasts for 2-3 months. I've used this daily with Capture Totale and it is wonderful! It smells clean too. The price is $56 for a pump or jar. I personally like the bottle with the pump, you can definitely open the bottle up for more amount when you're down to your last drop. Will buy again.

on 3/12/2013 4:57:00 PM

great product!
positive:
nice fresh scent, nothing heavy
very good moisturizer; hardly any dry spots this winter
can be uses around the eyes
leaves the skin smooth and soft after a few days
is good for sensitive skintypes (no burning feeling when applied)
...
negative:
nothing really...
maybe the price
they should make one with higher SPF for the summer

on 10/11/2012 5:06:00 AM

Beautifully packaged; lovely fragrance (very feminine), and a little bit goes a long way. But ... I have to wait a good 10-15 minutes for the product to absorb into my skin before applying make-up, otherwise it all slides back off. I use this at night also at the moment, as my budget won't stretch to the dedicated night cream just yet; although it has the SPF in it, that's fine. It works well when used at night - I awake the next morning looking really healthy and radiant. It works well when used during the day, too - don't get me wrong - my skin has honestly never looked better since I've been using Dior. I just wish I didn't have to wait before applying my make-up.

on 3/30/2012 3:15:00 PM

Pretty good. Not irritating. Moisturizing well.

on 1/29/2012 9:43:00 AM

I don't understand why those bad reviews ? I know the product doesn't spread easily but smells girly , it has spf 15 which is not high but it doesn't leave a white cast and doesn't clog my pores so I'm cool with that :). I have extremely oily , acne prone, sensitive skin and I'm happy with this fluid , I dont have any cons for now.

on 10/9/2011 10:55:00 PM

What a horrible product and this is from a Dior fan like me used probably 6+ within the Hydra life (Hydration line).

This milky like cream is does not absorb at all, like a white cast sitting on your face. Gives me breakout in 2 days, and smell horrible.

It's not moisturizing at all either unlike the other hydration line without SPF.

overall huge disappointment at $60..

on 1/23/2011 11:20:00 PM

I bought this moisturizer couple months ago and only started using it last month. I have to say that i LOVE the smell of this fluid and the added SPF 15, i did not like it on my face. Even though i have normal/ combination skin i found it wasnt moisturizing enough and most of all i did not like the "spreadapility" of it at first. Ive been using it for a month now. The moisturizing effect has gotten better considering that im now using it along with a serum. I STILL find it hard to spread on my skin. I've used better cream for slightly less expensive and this is an awful cream to use under cream to powder foundation.

on 12/5/2010 9:10:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Dior repackaged their HydrAction line earlier this year with Hydra Life. The difference is that Hydra Life is a basic moisturizer, but it also is a preventative cream so it helps against first signs of aging. I am oily, so this normal/combination moisturizer is light and works well for me. I like that it is in a pump too. It has an SPF of 15. I wish it were higher, but I guess I don't really need more than 15 as I am not outside much. The finish is very dewy, makes your skin look beautiful. I only wish the non SPF version was available in Canada, so I could use it at night as a "night cream".

Popular Moisturizers