October 1, 2014 | 991 users online

Conditioner - One 'n Only - Moisture Repair Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by rallu

I bought both of these from Sally on sale and was disappointed. The shampoo felt gluey and oily and had to use a clarifying shampoo every 4-5 washes and the conditioner didn't moisturize at all, left my hair hard to comb through. I finished the conditioner and threw away half of the shampoo (contains isothiazolinone anyway which iritates my skin and didn't notice when I bought it because it has two lists of ingredients and I must have looked at the spanish one). The smell was nice but that's about it...

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Elitsabeth

Love this conditioner! Leaves my hair shiny, smooth, and smelling great 😊

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by jennyjams

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great conditioner! I have super dry ends and this has helped my hair a ton! I have been using it for about 1 month now and it really has transformed my hair. I use it along with the matching shampoo and it really works wonders. It cost me 8.99 at Sallys with my Sallys card. Even after the first use I could see a difference in my hair. Smells great too.
Check out my blog about my hair growth journey www.waistfulwishes.com

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by brooke2010

Love this conditioner! I use it with the matching shampoo and oil and I'm getting amazing results. It's a very good price for what you get. I've been using Pureology for months now and this is a fraction of the cost and works just as well. I love the smell also. Will definitely repurchase and might get the liter size next time since I go through conditioner like crazy.
EDIT: After using this for several months, I cannot use anything else! I HIGHLY recommend this conditioner, it's my favorite!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 2:00:00 AM More reviews by kimk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought the packet of this to try it out. Leaves my hair soft and shiny and easy to comb thru, but dayum! tone down the scent, guise.... it doesn't just linger; it continues to assualt as the day goes on. I can keep getting whiffs of it, and I don't really like the scent of it... very perfumey, and lingers like a bastid. I don't think I'd buy the full size of it because of this. I really like the product but for the fragrance issue - the sally's website lists scent as 5th ingredient, so it's no wonder it's so strong...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by FrogPrincess1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use Hair One cleansing conditioner for a shampoo and conditioner. I have swore off regular shampoos and conditioners but I have found that I like using conditioner with it. Its not a neccesary step at all because with Hair One alone my hair looks fantastic and is uber healthy, but I have found that using a conditioner only makes it that much bette. With this conditioner especially. It makes my hair smooth and silky and it smells great. I love argan oil and this has no sulfates so it doesn't hurt my bleach blond hair. The reason why I gave only 4 lippies is because I wish that the fragrance lingered after rinsing. The smell is excellent!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

best conditioner Ive come across. This makes my hair feel like the most expensive satin in the world. When I come out after having an in-house hair day, my hair looks gorgeous. People stop to comment on the scent. And I receive compliments galore. The condition and health of my hair has taken a 360. It look and feel so much smoother, as if ive never relaxed it. People have consistently told me my hair doesnt look as if it is relaxed, rather just straightened curly hair. I have seldom to any hair fallout and my hair growth while transitioning is not giving me any problems. At this rate, I will not have to do the big chop until later this year, when my growth will be up to my neck. I am truly happy Ive found this and wholeheartedly recommend it. A big plus, Sallys just came out with the liter size! Ive even sent a box load of this to family in the Dominican Republic and gave them to my girlfriends as Christmas gifts during the Holiday season. They all love it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2011 1:00:00 PM More reviews by sexylovie84

I absolutely love the smell of this conditioner, and I really like the shampoo.. however after a few (2) uses, I noticed that it left a film or something waxy on my hair, and after towel drying, my hair is IMPOSSIBLE to comb through!! I have never experienced anything like this :( maybe I could use a dime size amount as a leave in after I comb just for the smell? it's so weird, but I felt a LOT of breakage trying to comb thru :(

***EDIT!!! - I just looked at the bottle and found out what the 'waxy' feeling is from... GLYCERIN!!! omg. no wonder!! it's the 3rd ingredient. I will however, continue to use like a tiny amount like maybe after my hair is dried and styled as a pomade/moisturizing styling product.. but never again as conditioner.. maybe on my face..I like glycerin on my face

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 3:28:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

TNI (totally not impressed). I was desperately searching for a shampoo and conditioner that would alleviate how dry my lowlighted, fine, thick hair has become since I returned to the desert Southwest, so I picked this up at Sally's. It seemed promising--creamy, no sulfates or other bad ingredients, plus argan oil, for heaven's sake--yet when I rinsed it out, my hair felt as stripped as it has with every other conditioner I'd been using (except B&B Mending). I disliked the shampoo as well. And I hate the smell, which is strong and lingers. Big thumbs down on this from me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by mommyholly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Bought the sample pack from Sallys for like 1.99. Used it today on my very very dry, triple bleached, over processed, abused locks and it was like heaven!!! My hair became soft, managable and tame. And I love the fact that its Paraban and Sulfate free, as those ingredients tend to break me out. Im going to go buy several more sample packs and use them as deep treatments once every few days, as I think this may cause too much build up for daily use. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
*Edit*- it did end up breaking me out, but healed my hair back to a healthy state!! totally worth the minor break outs.