September 30, 2014 | 2071 users online

Mascara - Graftobian - EYELASH MASCARA

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 3:36:00 AM More reviews by marisamarcus

Perfect Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2012 2:01:00 PM More reviews by ellen1159

This brand is probably okay for those already blessed with decent lashes, but for the lash-challenged, like me, it's no better than most drug store brands. Didn't thicken or lengthen, and I spent more time cleaning up under my lower lashes than I did applying it. Won't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2010 4:34:00 PM More reviews by askr

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a supposedly water-resistant formulation; I find it to be definitely smudge-proof once it sets. This mascara lengthens my lashes and holds a curl all day long; the lashes reach my brows. The way to use this is to wipe off the excess and apply in 2-3 very thin layers. Squiggle the wand at the lash root; doing so really gives a full and lush lash line. Thicker layers will make your lashes stick together so the mode of application is critical. I use no primer with this mascara; it gives me light, feathery, soft and false-looking lashes. It is very comfortable for my sensitive eyes and also I have had no issues with contact lens use. It does not flake and is without fragrance. It removes very easily with makeup remover.

My lashes are normally not long and fairly straight FYI.

EDIT: This gets clumpy with time and needs to be wiped down a LOT later. All other characteristics are the same, but you really need to wipe down to almost nothing on the brush. The instructions too say use a thin layer. At this point 2 layers is more than enough; you may in fact need a lash comb. Brought down rating to 4/5.