October 1, 2014 | 1142 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - In Play sculpting paste

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by SkylineGtr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this putty!! It does what it advertises and on top of that it smells great! Everyone has different opinions on hair products but the effects obviously highly depend on the hair type and the way the product is being used. I have thick fine (European) wavy hair that is layered and long. My hair is naturally voluminous. I do straighten it most of the time and as a result have small hairs that stick up on top of my head due to the heat of the iron. This product (used in moderation) can create many looks (defining layers, separating, sculpting, etc.) I love it because it de-frizzes those small hairs sticking up after straightening, and texturizes. My boyfriend even started using this product to spike his hair and it works just as well. Give it a shot! You can always return it if you are unhappy or give to a friend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by happifayce

I love this sculpting paste! I put some in my hair, then tousle it so it looks windblown. It makes my hair have a lot of volume and shine. The style stays all day and you don't have to worry about the wind messing up your do. Will definitely repurchase.