Got 2 Be In Play sculpting paste

on 4/16/2015 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

They've changed the packaging on this one so it's part of the "stackable" collection of pomades and waxes. Of the three I have (Playful, InPlay, and Glued), this one is my favorite. I think when other products claim "flexible hold", they mean what this product does. I put it in my pixie-short hair while it's still damp, and as long as my hair dries in the style I want, I can drive with my windows down, get blown around, and push my hair right back where it needs to be. It also doesn't give any fake "shine" or that separated "I-have-gunk-in-my-hair" look, it just looks like my hair is sitting how it should. The only drawback for me since I'm a girl who happens to have short hair, is that it definitely smells like it's being marketed toward a guy, but it's not overwhelming so I doubt anybody notices but me. Way cheaper than the stuff I bought from my stylist, and also way better. Woops!

on 10/24/2012 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this putty!! It does what it advertises and on top of that it smells great! Everyone has different opinions on hair products but the effects obviously highly depend on the hair type and the way the product is being used. I have thick fine (European) wavy hair that is layered and long. My hair is naturally voluminous. I do straighten it most of the time and as a result have small hairs that stick up on top of my head due to the heat of the iron. This product (used in moderation) can create many looks (defining layers, separating, sculpting, etc.) I love it because it de-frizzes those small hairs sticking up after straightening, and texturizes. My boyfriend even started using this product to spike his hair and it works just as well. Give it a shot! You can always return it if you are unhappy or give to a friend.

on 12/5/2010 4:23:00 PM

I love this sculpting paste! I put some in my hair, then tousle it so it looks windblown. It makes my hair have a lot of volume and shine. The style stays all day and you don't have to worry about the wind messing up your do. Will definitely repurchase.