Bobbi Brown Cream Concealer (Warm Beige)

on 12/5/2010 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

this will be my 4th time purchasing this concealer. i am not one to be loyal to any mu product unless its hg and i have very few hg's in my life. i am constantly looking for other products but for this one, i always end up coming back. i love this concealer but i just hate the price! i paid $45.00 at nordstroms yesterday. i tried sooo many ds brands but nothing covers and brightens like bb's! its very creamy and you only need little pin points of concealer along your undereye. i dont use this to conceal acne or anything so i always get a shade lighter than my skin tone. i have this in warm beige and its a perfect match. doesnt give me those crazy reverse raccoon eyes! i use to wear just beige all those years and on my 3rd purchase the sa was like, "no way, youre a warmmm beige". so voila, perfect match. the only time it creases is when i put TOO much on, very rare. gives great medium to heavy coverage. i love that its yellow based and so is the powder for my yellow toned medium tan asian skin. the powder is very fine. i dont take the whole sticker off (mistake last time, powder flies everywhere). i just take a needle and poke 1 or 2 holes and shake it out. i rarely ever use the powder because i always go over my eyes with my setting powder anyway. good stuff! hate the price! :)