Bath and Body Works Homemade Cookies

4.4

on 12/6/2013 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love this candle. It smells exactly the way it is described. I was pleasantly surprised because the mini candle I have actually makes the entire room smell great.

I love this candle. I bought quite a few when they had the semi annual sale and I had 2 left and decided to give one as a gift assuming they would have them this year boy did I assume wrong. I can not find this candle anywhere. :( I was burning this when company came over last year and everyone thought I was actually baking cookies.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This candle smells soooo incredibly good and delicious. I honestly think it's the candle equivalent to Warm Vanilla Sugar. Yum!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I had such high expectations for Bath & Body Works' candles because everyone seems to love them, and I see them everywhere on Youtube. I like the smell of this, but when lit, it is so faint that unless it's right under my nose, I can't smell much of it at all.

on 8/23/2011 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Honestly my fave b&bw candle the smell is to die for!!!!

on 8/20/2011 12:02:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this candle! It smells so delicious and real. It smells like fresh baked cookies from the oven....yummy.

on 8/14/2011 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this candle! I got the mini size of this and it has a warm, sweet, nutty, vanilla scent. Very comforting, especially during winter.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The Homemade Cookies candle is amazing! I love making homemade cookies and this candle represents the same smell! I <3 it!

on 12/4/2010 11:50:00 PM

I LOVE vanilla, so since this has scent of "whipped buttercream and pure cane sugar mixed with vanilla bean and rich, sweet cream", I snatched it up when I saw they had a $10 coupon for 3-wick candles.
I think anyone who likes cookies will probably like this, unless they hate vanilla.

Popular Candles