September 17, 2014 | 1263 users online

Candles - Bath and Body Works - Homemade Cookies

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by EL2016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this candle. It smells exactly the way it is described. I was pleasantly surprised because the mini candle I have actually makes the entire room smell great.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by MakeupWithWhitney

I love this candle. I bought quite a few when they had the semi annual sale and I had 2 left and decided to give one as a gift assuming they would have them this year boy did I assume wrong. I can not find this candle anywhere. :( I was burning this when company came over last year and everyone thought I was actually baking cookies.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by felissajohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This candle smells soooo incredibly good and delicious. I honestly think it's the candle equivalent to Warm Vanilla Sugar. Yum!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by AshleyLovesMakeupx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I had such high expectations for Bath & Body Works' candles because everyone seems to love them, and I see them everywhere on Youtube. I like the smell of this, but when lit, it is so faint that unless it's right under my nose, I can't smell much of it at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Glowydazzle12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Honestly my fave b&bw candle the smell is to die for!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2011 12:02:00 PM More reviews by jueykang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this candle! It smells so delicious and real. It smells like fresh baked cookies from the oven....yummy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Candy123718

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this candle! I got the mini size of this and it has a warm, sweet, nutty, vanilla scent. Very comforting, especially during winter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by sammycansing01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The Homemade Cookies candle is amazing! I love making homemade cookies and this candle represents the same smell! I <3 it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2010 11:50:00 PM More reviews by cjx3pooh

I LOVE vanilla, so since this has scent of "whipped buttercream and pure cane sugar mixed with vanilla bean and rich, sweet cream", I snatched it up when I saw they had a $10 coupon for 3-wick candles.
I think anyone who likes cookies will probably like this, unless they hate vanilla.