December 21, 2014 | 1821 users online

Eyeliner - Becca - Belize line + illuminate

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 8:13:00 AM More reviews by Giuliana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This makes doing eye makeup soooo easy. Divine colours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2010 8:49:00 PM More reviews by storybookheroine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Line and Illuminate Pencils are one of my favorite items from BECCA. One side is a liner, the other an illuminator and both sides can double as cream eye shadows. Belize is a welcome edition to my liner collection. BECCA is very good at taking shades I normally cannot wear and making them wearable for me. Belize is a smokey sooty twist on violet and lavender. The line side is a sooty, sexy violet black and the illuminate end it a lavender gray pearl. I LOVE it. I'm neutral. leaning warm, and find it hard to wear grays, purples and anything that has a hint of coolness to it but this pencil looks great against my skin, works with my hair color and makes my eyes shine and really bring out the color in them. It's very easy to blend and I love the different looks I can do with it. I like to use the pearly end all over the lid and set my shadow into it or just leave it as is. I love playing with these. Perfect for a new look on a holiday smokey eye. I think this is also available in a set this Xmas with pewter eye tint, the new dual sharpener and a BECCA mascara.