October 24, 2014 | 1675 users online

Blush - The Body Shop - Baked To Last - 02 Coral

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by dinksbeauty

I bought this blush for the second time last August, having had my first one a good two years before it ran out. It lasted ages and it's very highly pigmented even after months of use. With a decent facial primer it lasts all day, maybe with a second application in the middle of the day every so often. It comes in really pretty colours and I just happened to choose Coral so I have stuck with it. The packaging is okay but the Body Shop logo has already worn off which makes it look a bit cheap... It still closes and opens really well though so I can't complain too much! The little highlighter part really adds a glow to your skin!

dinksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by MrsNoir

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the best blushes that I've used.
My skin is combination - but more on the oily side, and even though it has a shimmer to it, I don't find that it makes me shinier than usual.
The colour is beautiful, and because there are two sides - a pink and a peach, you can mix the two to create your own shade.
I will definitely be purchasing this again, although I can imagine that it'll last a long time as a little goes a long way!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Shansie101

Favorite blush I have ever used! I have the one in petal. I like to swoosh my brush in both colours and then apply, it's the prettiest peachy pink! Very nice for summer but I plan to be using it year round. I have also used the peach section just as a highlighter, it truly doesn't deposit much colour on its on but it is a very nice shimmer to highlight with.

The colour stays on your cheeks all day! I can't say enough good things about this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 8:32:00 AM More reviews by frickinradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

in a word 'BRILLIANT'.
might be quite expensive to buy (about 12...ouch!), but you don't need much and lasts for AGES (i've had mine about 9 months and it looks likes it's never been used!) it gives a lovely, natural, rosy look and in 5 years time when i've finally used it all, i will definitely buy some more! (providing society hasn't collapsed by then and we're not living in a 'mad max' type world)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2011 8:59:00 PM More reviews by quidproquo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I love the natural shimmer to this blush; very subtle, and leaves a nice glow behind.

The colours blend well together, and works with my fair skin tone. I wear the coral colour when I wear warmer eye shadows tones, like browns and rose colours. Very pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 3:25:00 AM More reviews by melaaniepayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

awesome. works nice..a little too shimmery though. but you should buy it!
update: all my friends can't get it open haha

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by 34lenorexena

LOVE IT! The best blush for an everyday daytime glow. Try it! It does last a while and you get alot of product for AUD $33. I am in love with it and how it lights up my face. It is my go to daily glow blush - just beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2010 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Shipra86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is perfect for that nice natural glowy look,
It makes my face look so glowy and smooth, I just bought this last week and cant stop using it everytime I am steeping out,
Specially this winter hoiday season this blush is that something u wanna add up to ur routine.
I cant wait for summers, I can imagine me wearing this on a nice summery sunny day jusy like an all over bronzy color..
its very sheer, Can be used both day and night, I also wear it with other Matt blushes (peachy ones).. it gives a very different effect if paired with any other blush.
Its very baked and yes its very sensitive, DONT drop it :( I am not a big fan of the packaging but whatever,
Lastly it does not feels Cakey at all.. unlike other Shimmery blushes... I have a dry skin... and this suited me the best :)

Love body shop!!!
My holy grail!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2010 1:31:00 PM More reviews by ghin82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a gooorgeous blush. I am indian and have medium skin tone (mac nc42) and this coral looks so nice. It is easy to just apply a bit for the day, I use my body shop retractable blush brush. Or you can build up for a deeper colour.

Only con is the packaging, the blush actually came out from the case (in one piece thankfully) and I'm not sure how to attach it back. The packaging is cheap but because the actual blush is so nice I'm not too fussed.

I always find it a struggle to find a blush that doesn't look too heavy/cakey/unnatural and would def recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I read about this gorgeous blush on a beauty blog and had to have it. It's such a pretty shimmery pink-coral shade. Love it! It consists of two shades; a medium dark bubblegum pink and a champagne peach. I usally swipe the two colors together. The result is really beautiful! It's so easy to apply and since it's not as pigmented as for example some NARS blushes it's difficult to apply too much. I like the shimmery end result, very natural and gorgeous. I would definitely repurchase. I've used this blush everyday since I bought it. It's very flattering on my pale skin (blue eyes, blonde hair). A new HG!

The only downside is the packaging which is very boring and kinda basic. There is no mirror or brush included. continued >>